I attended the Zedd show at the Fox Theater last night with Matt and his friend, Alex T. We had a blast! So much fun! Ahhh! Zelda mix was a big highlight of the night :) Did not know that Zedd had that. Wonderful surprise for Matt and me haha.
The three of us got to the show probably ten minutes before Zedd got on stage. Left San Jose too late. Missed the two openers. Oh well. Paid for Zedd. Got Zedd. All good.
Afterward, we went to Quickly in Milpitas for boba. Good stuff. Tasted amazing after all that music and dancing.
Sorry for the choppiness. Rushing to get ready to leave for work in 3 minutes hahaha. Just wanted to add this entry so that I don't forget that I attended the show haha. Can't wait for future EDM events :D Matt and I, we're gonna do it. Gonna save up what we can for some fun times to come.
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment