Saturday, October 2: Spirit of Japantown Festival. Went with Shiva and Marian. Ran into some friends here and there. Had a snow cone thing from the Manju shop. So tasty. Snow cap and azuki beans! XD
Monday, October 4, I think Shiva and I went to the Great Mall. Was really hot that day.
Don't really remember what I've been doing. That's not new XP
Shiva's netbook died last Thursday (Oct 7) ): It was a sad day. Computer Services at SJSU isn't all that good >_> Very slow. They said they'd work on her netbook immediately, and two days later they still hadn't started.
They managed to recover only about 16% of her D drive ): Backed it up on my external drive. Been letting Shiva borrow my netbook. Mother has been wondering when I'll get my computer back haha. I'm just like "whenever my friend doesn't need it anymore."
Sunday, October 10, there was a Queer Dance Committee meeting. I'm actually participating in something. Or trying to. Came up with dance theme ideas and such. Was interesting. No Lady GaGa themes. I would never go to such a thing -_-
But yeah, seems like the Queer Dance of this semester will either be on the last day of semester (Dec 9) or in late February. Hope it's this semester. Would really like to reward myself for getting through this semester. Even though, finals would be the week after -_-
Monday, October 11, was National Coming Out Day. I forgot about it >_> Missed the bbq that the LGBT Resource Center hosted. Oops.
The Dalai Lama came to campus on Wednesday the 13th. Forgot about that too. But there was a lot of security around the Event Center that day -nods-
Today, I went to campus to hang out with Shiva. We and Marian L went to Fry's to buy a hard drive and other stuff. Then to In N Out in Santa Clara. Had some trouble finding our way back, but we did it. Back to campus for a QTIP officer meeting. I'm not an officer, but I'm kinda involved >_> It's weird. I don't know.
Meeting: Pushing for the queer dance to be at the end of this semester. Wanting to change the direction of the club. Planning to change QTIP's name to something more social and less activist, more easily recognized yet maybe less frightening/overly flamboyant (in terms of rainbowy-ness). Problem is the name QTIP already has a reputation. Changing it would mean we'd have to kinda start over but not really...
I'm pretty sure a lot has been going on with me lately, but I just can't recall much of anything. Just a lot of Shiva time XD
Ooh, going to Great America's Halloween Haunt tomorrow with Q&A :D Can't wait. $25 with the group discount. Awesome. Haven't been to a haunted thing before. So I hope it's good. Gonna see a bunch of performances, go through mazes, go on rides, and more.
Tomorrow morning, Mother and D wanna go to Half Moon Bay to check out California's largest pumpkin. So I'll probably go with them to see that. Then I'll get dropped off on campus to get a ride to Great America later in the day.
So many heat waves. In the middle of October D: It makes me sad T-T Do not want heat. Want cold. Where's the cold? Supposed to be a lil bit cooler tomorrow. Supposedly rain on Sunday. We'll see.
Anyway, should get started on a paper for my 100W class. Shiva wants me to do it now >_< She's right. I shouldn't be so lazy and distracted and such.
Hope you're having a good semester/quarter/October/etc.... Ok, bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment