Such a rainy day yesterday was. I went to my classes and to Q&A. Tried to help Shiva pack stuff for her flight home. Slept over. I fell asleep, thus making Shiva fall asleep. Woke up early this morning. Well, I woke up a few times to check my watch. For some reason, I was afraid our alarms wouldn't go off and Shiva would miss her flight. Alarm went off at 7h30 and every five minutes after. Finally got up around 7h55. Continued packing and stuff. Rushed. Flight was at 10h10. Tried to finish by 8h30. Then tried to finish by 9h00. Could not. Called Marian L for a ride >_> Shiva got to the airport twenty minutes early. Sad, we could have had more time together ;-;
Afterward, Marian was driving me toward campus. Then to Costco, but it wasn't open yet. So we went to Office Depot (didn't buy anything) and Trader Joe's. Then back to campus. Chilled for a lil bit in her room, talking. Then she kicked me out XD She had to go meet with friends in Milpitas. I called Mother to see if I should take the light rail home. No, instead, I waited at Hoover Hall for her to come pick me up. Took about half an hour.
Bought In N Out for Brother. Mother ran errands. Then finally home and food around 13h30. Texted Shiva to find out if she had gotten home yet. She had been home for a while. She forgot about me ): haha jk, she forgot to call me because she was exploring her new house.
Then I tried to do some homework (That was the plan for today), but I couldn't focus much. I focused enough to print something out XD Then I went to my room to organize some papers. Then started watching "Watchmen." Shiva texted me, and I stopped watching the movie. What I've watched so far... I'm not that impressed <_< It's an interesting movie, but the acting is kinda lacking, I think.
But anyway, I haven't really done much else today. Except eat quite a bit. I'm about to eat now XD
Oh, I'm sad that my Spring Break starts when many other people's end :( But I hope to get out of the house at least once this next week. Otherwise, I'll be a reclusive, good student and get my homework done. And maybe catch up with/stay ahead of my papers and stuff <_<
Hm. Yeah. Ok. My brain feels dead now -_- But I shall finish some assignment tonight!
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment