So life has been ok lately. Been getting some work done every day this Spring Break. Have not hung out with anyone. But I've been talking to Shiva online and stuff, so that's good. Also been organizing my music stuff. Have less than 300 songs left to go through. Been downloading a lot of songs that I've been wanting to get. Not done with that sadly.
So on Facebook last night, Shiva wanted to do an April Fool's joke. I was a little hesitant at first, but I agreed to join in. Hence, the Facebook breakup and subsequent argument on her relationship status. She broke up with me because I'm clingy and too high maintenance basically, always wanting to talk to her and keep her to myself. Not letting her talk to her friends. I, on the other hand, feel like she's abandoning me and not paying enough attention.
So far, a few of my friends have made small comments on my status, and one friend sent me a message in support. Alex A from high school doesn't believe it XD but that's just 'cause he can't read the 'argument' on Shiva's status. For the most part, I don't think many people responded to mine because it was late, people just didn't notice, or they didn't believe it XD
On Shiva's end, a few of her friends are supporting her, which is good :) I'm happy to know she's got friends to back her up, even if they don't know the whole story and are only assuming things from the one short argument. It's good to have friends to support you :) Though, I am very sad that two people like the breakup ;-; unless they realized it was a joke and liked it for that reason XP
But anyway, just so we're clear here, we have not broken up and are not intending to. The argument is based on a bit of reality, but I won't tell you which part of the argument nor which of reality.
So I'm a bit afraid of saying April Fool's haha <_<; Because quite a few people believe it and might have strong feelings about it. Especially if they recently broke up with someone for similar reasons >_< That kinda makes me feel bad. Last night, as Shiva and I were 'arguing,' our hearts were racing or beating hella hard haha. I cannot be a practical joker of any kind because I feel too guilty XD Cannot lie very well about this kinda stuff.
Btw, I do kinda agree with Rochelle's comment on Shiva's status--I dunno why it made me think of a hotel. Friends and lovers are on a similar level. But it really depends on the person, his/her friends, and the lover(s).
It could be like you have a few rooms on the same floor. A few friends go in one room, a few go in another, and so on. Your love gets his or her own separate room.
Another way of doing it would be like people staying on different floors.
Everyone could be in the same room, and there's no difference between your friends and your lover(s).
There are just many ways you could treat your many relationships in comparison to each other.
But yeah, just wanted to put this down somewhere. Just so whoever reads this knows I am not that clingy and high maintenance. Or at least I hope I'm not >_> And I was hoping people would know Shiva (and maybe me) well enough to know that she wouldn't argue over Facebook for everyone to see -_-
I can understand Shiva's friends having that opinion of me because they don't know me and all.
Overall, it was too easy to convince some people because they don't know us.
Btw, does the Internet make everything believable?
Friday, April 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment