Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Been busy/lazy

24.VII.2011

I'm just gonna give a brief overview kinda thing about the past week or so:

Last Friday, July 15, Harrison had his water fight with water balloons and stuff at the park next to Martin Murphy Middle School. Drove back and forth from his house to the park to transport kiddie pools and about 3k water balloons. I got stung on my foot by a bee before the fun got started. First bee sting I ever got. Rawr.
The water fight was fun. Lasted about an hour. Shiva and I were in it for less than that. Sorry, Shiva. Picking up water balloon pieces at the end was fun <_<

Next day, went searching for Shiva's necklaces because they were missing when we went to bed the night before. Searched the park. Search Harrison's house. As we were leaving Harrison's place, Shiva saw her necklaces on his lawn, thinking she saw a quarter instead XP Oh, the exhilaration we felt from that discovery haha.

Shiva left Sunday. I just waited at home for her call to make sure she got home safely.

The Wednesday and Thursday before, I don't really remember what I did. All I can remember was that Shiva had interviews those two days.

Can't remember what I did all this week. Thursday, I was invited to join Harrison, Jen, Marian, and Cathy to go to a park. I brought Autumn along.




^That's what I wrote a month ago and never finished. Can't really finish it now. I don't remember much of what happened since then.


Uhh, Marian and I drove down to SoCal to visit Shiva for a week :3 That was fun. Drove Marian's car. The Grapevine is fun to drive through. Traffic wasn't so bad. I think I'm patient enough for traffic in LA haha.
Went to the Getty Museum, Six Flags (you can ask Shiva for details since I'm sure she would love to share with you), the beach, and Little Tokyo. I'm already fuzzy on the details here and where else we might have gone. Sad.


School starts tomorrow. My last year of undergrad, woo! Starting it off with 15 units. Can't wait. Also quite a few friends from my past will be attending SJSU this Fall :) Joanna S, Nancy T, Sylvie D, KimVi T, etc etc. Awesome!
I hope school won't feel overcrowded this year. I kinda feel that already.
I'm probably gonna be free in the mornings before my classes. If I don't hang out with people or find an early-morning job, I'm probably gonna go back to my newspaper habits on a bench.


Anyway, I should get back to getting ready for school. My last year... So strange. Especially since I don't know if and when I'll be going to graduate school. We'll see where life takes me.

And I'll try to update more often again XD I've just been forgetful and lazy haha. Can't be like that when school starts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment