I picked up my paycheck from Aerotek today. I actually make $8.50 an hour, not $8.00 and not $8.25. What a pleasant surprise.
So I take home more than the $200 I originally thought I would get in a week :) Yay! That means I can pay rent! Hehe.
After I picked up my check, I went to Target at Oakridge. It's so strange that I'm doing shopping for myself. I didn't buy too many things, but I ended up spending more than $40 T-T Oh well, these were mainly necessities.
I'm at Mother's right now. For lunch. Then I gotta go make a deposit. Then go to another Target near home to find something that was not at Oakridge. Then I can go chill at home. Yay.
Just give me a few more weeks, and I will get used to this whole being-an-adult business haha :)
Friday, March 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment