Angry. What the FUCK?! Rape is rape. Whether the victim was under the influence of anything or not, he or she should not be raped. Whether the perpetrator was under the influence of anything or not, he or she should not rape. Plain and fucking simple.
It doesn't matter what age you are; at any age, you should know taking advantage of other people in any way is wrong. We can argue about moral relativism or whatever. But in our fucking world, rape is wrong, end of story. When is rape ever right, ok, or excusable? How can any rational, caring human being be capable of defending and/or excusing a rapist's actions and disregarding the victim's hardships?
AAAHHHH!! I'm so angry right now. I'm raging at the fact that there are people in this world that think some rapists should be forgiven so quickly because of the circumstances of the rape, including the rapists' age. It shouldn't matter what the circumstances are. The only facts that matter are that there are victims, there are rapists, and we only need to punish one party. That we, as a society, get confused about whether to punish the rapists or the victims just pisses me off so much.
I'm so angry I want to cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment