2014 started off really well for me. Living on my own, got a promotion, made new friends.
2014 went well for the most part. I made it my Shenanigans Year. I've had a great share of fun and made many amazing memories this year. I cemented some friendships that I hope will last a lifetime. I have a wonderful support system that saved me so many times.
But 2014 has been rocky for a short while now. I don't know which direction 2014 is heading. I'm trying to stay positive and make it end well with all the plans and ideas I have. But, I guess, a lot has been happening. More than I can handle. So I'm a little uncertain how this year will end.
We will see how the next six weeks will go. I foresee many ups and downs. I will face them, and I will live. I am going to survive whatever troubles I face. I will build up my strength and defenses. I will make it as far as I can and be proud of myself.
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment