Team No Sleep? More like Team Want Sleep But Can't Sleep haha. But it's okay. I'll find my way back to Team Sleep All Night someday.
Today, I got out of bed before my alarm. There was no struggle with the snooze button. Probably the first time in months. I didn't try. I just got up. I don't remember the last time it felt this easy.
I didn't do anything else differently last night. I don't know why today is different. It's not really. It's familiar. I've been here before. I just forgot what it felt like to move forward. I'm probably going to forget over and over. But I'll keep remembering too.
Just one step at a time. I know I'm always taking two steps forward and one step back. But I gotta remember that I'm moving. That's what matters. I'm not stuck. Keep the movement going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment