I'm a creature of habit. Unfortunately, I'm prone to depression (not diagnosed), which just feels like a collection of bad habits that I'm constantly struggling to break. Sometimes, I'm successful. Sometimes, I succeed and then fall back into old habits.
I know I can break the bad habits. Getting started is always the hardest part of doing anything. I just can't remember how I motivated myself to start all those other times.
Maybe I'll start dancing at work every day. I only do it every so often now. Maybe I just need to get myself moving.
Maybe I'll do things that used to make me really happy. Before the partying started haha. I'm giving myself more free time on the weekends now, and I have no clue what to do. I end up just staying in bed all day. So maybe I'll get back into reading and doing puzzles. I think I have to re-learn how to be alone, something that I used to really enjoy.
I think I also need to re-learn how to interact with the world and be out there with people. I should make that a habit again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment