Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fall 2011 Class Schedule

I can't believe I'm gonna be going into my last year of undergrad next semester. It's crazy how fast time has gone by. I know I keep on saying that, but it feels so true. I know this past year has gone by really quickly.

But anyway, I just added my fifth class today because MySJSU lifted the 14-unit limit on my account. So now, I'm enrolled in 15 units for next semester :D


My new schedule:
Monday/Wednesday
1200-1315 PHIL 155 Philosophy of Law -- Manning
1330-1445 PHIL 132 Ethical Theory -- Vaidya

Tuesday/Thursday
0900-1015 SOCI 181B Sociology Career Capstone -- Ng
1330-1445 SOCI 156 Gangs & Mobs -- Dexheimer
1500-1615 ENGR 108 Green Electronics -- unknown


Yay. Five classes will be fun. Keep me busy a little bit. I wanted to get into the Physics of Animation one or a meteorology class, but they were all waitlisted. I'd be at Position 20 for both classes -_-

Anyway, yeah, fun stuff :P

I'd write more, but I have to drive Mother to Stockton today -_-

But I'm excited for next semester, I think. Maybe just because it's going to be my penultimate semester XP

No comments:

Post a Comment