Friday, June 17, 2011

Oakridge has changed a lot...

So today, Harrison picked me up and drove me to the SJ airport haha. He needed to meet up with his mom for a bit. Then we went to Oakridge to walk around and find a button-up shirt for him. Found one for $8 :D Yay. Also bought six bags of water balloons. 100 each, so that Harrison can finally have his 3000 water balloons for his water fight :D

Waited in front of Loving Hut for Maggie and Ariane. Maggie came late, and Ariane came later XD Got food from LH. Tasty stuff. Their drinks are pretty awesome too. LH is owned by the same person who owns Vegetarian House haha. Anyway, ate, drank, and talked. Ariel passed by and talked to us for a bit XD I hadn't seen him since high school. Then Jen L (Shiva's friend) joined us :D Harrison left the mall for a bit. Maggie saw Tuan. He's been working at Loving Hut, but I hadn't seen him in at least a year probably XD I talked to him for a bit--we shall hopefully hang out sometime this summer, maybe with Josh and Kevin. Must share our crazy stories and whatnot. That reminds me that Maggie shared stories about someone from high school. That person has become "psycho" in college, obsessed with getting laid and hella hypocritical shit. Just damn o_o;

After the food, Ariane, Maggie, Jen, Harrison, and I walked around the mall a bit. H&M is so big o_o Ariane, Maggie, and I left to go to Q-Cup, just like old times haha. On the way, we stopped in Forever 21. Ran into Diana from high school. Got caught up. She looked different. Must be her eyes XP

At Q-Cup, Maggie got Scoop O Mango (oh, memories XD), and Ariane got Lover's Fruit or something like that. Met up with Harrison and Jen again. Maggie and Ariane left at 6 ): Must hang out again and maybe do a sleepover :D

I followed Harrison and Jen around the mall. Target, Spencers. Then to Petco, in search of kitties. Except there were no kitties or even puppies ): But people brought their puppies in, so that was nice. Spent much of the time staring at snakes, lizards, frogs, tarantula, scorpions, chinchilla, hamsters, guinea pigs, mice, and rats. And their food XD The live worm things were creepy <_< They were trying to escape their containers :O

Went back to Target after. Ran into Amy :) Then home.

Today was fun :) Always great to hang out with friends from high school, especially after a long time of not seeing them. Like I hadn't seen Maggie since fall semester when she visited campus. And I hadn't seen Ariane since last summer, even though we live in the SAME CITY x_x She's just too busy for me hahaha. But yeah, I miss hanging out with her. We kept saying it's so sad that we live so close, yet we never rarely see each other. Only see each other when other people come back to SJ to hang out. Usually Maggie haha :D Btw, Oakridge has changed so much since we were in high school, like damn o_o

I want more days like today. That would be nice. There are a lot of people I would like to catch up with. Tuan, Kat, Alex, Le, Kristen, Robert, and others... So many people. Must (re)connect!

Anyway, floor installation stuff starts tomorrow, and the guy doing it wants to finish in two days instead of three. So I may have to work fast to move stuff around my house tomorrow -_- My room's not ready because I thought I wouldn't have to get stuff out of it yet. Grr. But hopefully everything will go well. I don't have too much stuff. But I do need to get stuff out of my drawers and whatnot. Argh. Must stay calm and cool and just get things done.

Rushing to finish this entry. Not too many details, sorry. Need to finish so that I can start unplugging the computer and store it in my room for tomorrow's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment