Friday, February 6, 2009

Don't steal my car!

No, no one stole my car. I don't have a car.

I had a dream this morning, though, about my mom's car. Hmm.

So in my dream, I'm at home (a mix of my current house and my previous house). Current front door with my long chair near it. Outside the house is the railing and the steps. Also, the mailbox is on the wrong side of the property. Yeah, anyway, so my mom is getting the mail. Her car is parked in front of the mailbox, the driver side door is open, and the engine is still running. She doesn't seem to notice.

Some dark-haired lady walks toward the car and gets inside. I'm freaking out at the top of the steps. I'm thinking she's going to steal the car. Instead, she starts to rummage through the compartments for stuff. She's taking pens and papers. I try to yell to my mom about the lady in the car, but my voice doesn't come. I lost my voice. So I stand there, trying to get the words out and pointing and waving at the car to get my mom's attention.

Finally, she sees me. Then she turns around and sees the lady. She starts yelling at the woman to get out of the car. The lady gets out, walks around the car, and starts attacking my mom. They fight. I freak out some more, run back into the house to grab my cell phone, and run down the steps to help my mom. I mean, c'mon, that was clearly an unprovoked attack :P

As I'm coming down the steps, out of nowhere, the lady's daughter jumps in and hits my mom as well. She's not doing as much damage as her mom though. So when I get there, I tackle the lady. Somehow we end up under the car, which strangely has become a really high truck. I can sit up underneath.

I'm still on top of the lady, and I just start pounding on her because I am pissed. After several punches, she stops moving, but I don't get out from underneath to help my mom. I figure she's ok. So I try to call the police with the cell phone that's still intact. I keep on dialing the wrong number though. First, I type in "9311." Second, I type in "953311." What the hell am I doing? I finally get it right on the third try. 911.

It's an automated call system. Like the ones you get when you call customer service for the big companies. And it just gets so frustrating that I hang up and get up.

Next thing I know, I'm sitting with my mom inside the house, laughing about what happened. My mom says, "It's a good thing you were waving and pointing because I wouldn't have known that woman was there."

And, you know, at this point, I know it's a dream. I mean, my mom would never laugh about this kind of stuff. I would know. We've dealt with similar incidents before. Never laughed. They're still holding grudges. Anyway, I'm thinking, "Crap. This is a dream." Then I woke up.


Hmm, I wonder what this dream means. Violent, wasn't it? There was some blood, but not too much. I think I might have killed the lady in my dream :O Huh.

Mm well, I finally remembered a dream. Lately, I've been having "longer" dreams. I remember them for a few minutes, and then they're just gone from memory. And I'm left with nothing but a strange, nostalgic-like feeling.


Anyway, I have plenty of homework to try to catch up on this weekend. Wonderful. I just hope I can get at least half. It would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment