Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have an IOmega external hard drive o_o

The family thought I deserved it >_>

I spent much of yesterday transferring over 1000 songs from my desktop to the drive. Then today, I accidentally clicked the wrong button, and iTunes organized all 1000 songs into files that I did not want x_x I'm going through them and reorganizing them individually. But it's going way too slow.

T-T

My stupidity.. grrr..

I think I will: Delete everything out of iTunes. Continue to transfer music files into the external hard drive. Continue to delete songs as I go. Once the transferring is complete, add all however many files I have left back into iTunes.

That seems like a good plan, yeah? It would be most convenient.

The only sad part about it would be I wouldn't remember when I added these songs. And I would lose the play count ): I finally got to a hundred plays on "I'll Be Waiting" by IBU a couple of a weeks ago. So sad, but I think I will have to go with relative convenience. Besides, I'm deleting hella old songs anyway -_-

It just makes me sad that I have to do this... T-T


In other news, it seems I may be going to So Cal to visit and stay with Shiva for a few days this week :D How interesting. I'm surprised Mother is relatively ok with this idea.

I just gotta talk to Shiva about rides and times and such. Then I buy the Greyhound ticket and pack clothes. Probably would leave tomorrow night or Tuesday morning. So soon.

For all you people who wanted to catch up with me, I'll be back in SJ by Saturday, yes. School starts next Wednesday. So we'll have like three or so days to chill.


So yeah, that's how things are going today. Interesting, exciting? Maybe.


What else? Not much. I haven't seen a lot of people this summer. But I've been out of the house for almost half of it. So that is quite awesome.


Anyway, back to reorganizing crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment