Sorry, I haven't been updating. These past two or so weeks have been filled with fun and busy stuffs.
I realize I haven't been home much in the past five or so weeks. Been on campus all day every day (yes, including weekends). Been reading, doing homework, and doing other things. I have barely seen Mother. And I definitely haven't seen Brother in five weeks. That's crazy. And kinda sad.
This past Saturday, I went to SF with Shiva, Harrison, Marian (Harrison's friend), and Paul (Shiva's friend from UCB). We went to the Castro for a while. Haha parking was fuuun >_> Felt like Harrison's SUV was gonna tip over 'cause he parked on a steep hill XD We went to a few shops: the HRC shop (I got dog tags for $10, though I really wanted to buy a bracelet. But it was too expensive x.x), Under One Roof, a shop specialized for men and kinky stuff haha.
Then we drove to where the In N Out was haha :P Parked in the parking garage. Got In N Out. Walked around. Checked out some shops (can't really remember which). Took some pictures. The Skeleton! The pirate ship! Not really, but yeah haha (I've been tagged in some of the pictures on Facebook if you wanna see them).
Blah, sorry for the little detail, but my memory is just gone. I can't recall many specific things T-T
Oh, there was a search for the Ghiradelli Square. Oh-em-gee, how can I forget Fisherman's Wharf? Where the pirate ship was haha. Misty and cold. Not really. Pretty though.
Ooh, Ricky Martin with a rainbow flag. Wax Museum. There was also Eminem. And Mariah Carey, though it didn't really look like her from one side. Haha I laugh at the fact that they put Em and MC on the same spinning thingy. How controversial >_>
Just lots of stuff in SF that I can't recall ): Darn memory.
The Saturday before, I slept over at Shiva's. We were trying to finish our Non-Conforming Behavior term papers. Which I did horribly on. Well, 87/100 isn't too bad.
Same weekend, but on Friday, Harrison and I helped Shiva move into her old apartment. Fun stuff. Tiring. Took allll day XP 'cause we took our time. We were also dancing a lot. Shiva kept playing "Cooler Than Me," "Black and Gold," and a few other songs over and over. Songs that I gave her. She's obsessed!
The Thursday before that, there was a Kendo dinner. I didn't realize I was going until I was there. Sweet Tomatoes. In that plaza where my brother took me once for Jamba Juice. Oh, memories... Anyway, dinner was good. I apparently didn't eat enough. The Naginata sensei gave Shiva and Veronica each a bouquet for their birthdays. Really big bouquets. After dinner, we (Shiva, Veronica, Jay, and I) were taking pictures with the flowers in front of Sweet Tomatoes. Shiva and I were crushed... by flowers. There's evidence... on Facebook. Oh, and yeah, she kissed my cheek >_> right as the picture was taken.
Can anyone tell she's dictating what I say? :P Ok, not dictating, just reminding me of stuffs that happened haha.
Shiva says that I have the mind of an old geezer. She's not kidding. She's so mean T-T such a bully...
Anyway, yeah, that's the past two weeks. Kinda. I can't really be sure @_@
Hmph, Shiva's being mean to me right now T-T She won't tell me what I forgot about SF -sniff- I feel hurt, sad. She's taking pleasure in my sadness, my forgetfulness. Ahh, my forgetfulness saddens me. Seriously, it does.
Ok, anyway, I should get started on my term paper for Social Problems XD or else Shiva's gonna bust my ass o__o I'm sleeping over again. To study for stuff. She helps me. Crazy, isn't it? I'm studying for exams.
Btw, I guess I should say... Shiva is my girlfriend, just so you know... :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not that mean >:0 And you were reminded after you posted.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Under One Roof was the shop filled with random cool stuff (where I got my shotglass and we saw pins). The 'kinky' place was the leather store. o_o
And, mebbe you should stop falling for bullies~ :c