So I recovered it after over seven years. Crazy. So outdated XD
Been reinstalling programs (Firefox, Trillian, Microsoft Office, Norton, etc) and uninstalling other ones for the past two hours.
Oh, before I even started recovering my computer. I thought there was a Recovery disk. So I spent two hours in the morning searching throughout the house for it. Couldn't find it because it turned out there was no such disk XP
Anyway, the search led me to the garage, where I found a bunch of school supplies (two reams of printer paper, four notebooks, two notepads, index cards, and more) that could have saved me much money throughout high school and college -_- Took all that stuff in. Found Brother's old Dynasty skateboard (thought he gave it to our friend Phong, but I guess not) :D Told Shiva about that; now, she wants to
When I went back in the house, I checked the drawer underneath the microwave for the disk as well. Ended up reorganizing the drawer XD It was so messy. Now, it's neat. I threw out all the old candy that was left in there >_> Put stuff in ziplocks. So much neater in there now. Wonder how long that will last, especially since Mother likes to just toss things in anyway.
But yeah, anyway, back to the computer. Reinstalling hella things. And ahhhh, my desktop is so much faster now :D Pentium 4, 3.00 GHz :O Yee yee! Pretty damn good for a desktop that we bought so many years ago.
I dunno why, but recovering the desktop made me happy. Not ecstatic. But I dunno, I felt good when I saw how clear and fast my computer was. Refreshing, maybe? The only sad part about it is that I forgot to save my Buddha wallpaper, so that is lost, and I do not remember where I got it from. It's been my wallpaper for at least four years. Sad I didn't think of saving it. Oh well. Time to move onto a new wallpaper, yeah?
Anyway, today will be filled with computer stuff, organizing stuff, and karaoke stuff at night :D Karaoke with Kat, Kat's friend Sherry, Ariane, Kiet, Andrew, and maybe Shiva :) and maybe more. Who knows?
Time to download Limewire (or is there a better program?) onto the desktop. And download iTunes onto my external hard drive. That works, right? Ah, so fun. So awesome that my desktop is just like new ^_^ Out with the old, in with the new. Kinda :P
No comments:
Post a Comment