Short entry...
SOCI 101 at 9 with P Rudy. Was ok. Small class, kinda. Lots of reading and writing, woo. Taking this class with Shiva. So I will have some help :D
PHIL 109 with J Giddings. Had her before. She's awesome. I was almost late to class 'cause Prof Rudy let the class out kinda late. The clock in that classroom is late by almost five minutes -_-
Anyway, went to DMH to see if I could add SOCI 116 with C Cox. Chill prof. Full class. At least twelve people wanting to add. Stayed in class until the end when Prof Cox addressed the adds. I'm last on the list. Probably won't get the class. Should email the prof of the philosophy class I want to add too.
If I don't get either class, I'm not gonna care. I feel overwhelmed right now. I couldn't even focus on much today, nor did I yesterday. I feel like this should be a semester that I take off. I need a break. Feel like too many things happening at once, and my body just wants to slow everything down.
I don't get it. Summer ended pretty well. But starting school just doesn't feel right. I'm bothered. Kinda agitated by things. I feel like school is gonna piss me off very soon. I feel like a lot of things are gonna piss me off in the next few months. I just don't get it.
Brother is going back to Elmwood tomorrow morning (getting out in two months, sometime near his birthday). I don't really wanna go along. But I probably will. I dunno. They have moved some of his stuff back into my room. Great. Do I care? Does my opinion even count in this matter? No. I don't even go in my room all that much anymore. Do I even need my fuckin' room? No. Should just make it into a storage room. Like we used to when we first moved into a house.
Why are there so many fuckin' ants on my desk?
Blah.
I was angry when I went home. I didn't want to talk to Mother or Brother. But I tried. It was difficult. Brother didn't make it any easier 'cause he was getting all pissy at me. For what? I don't even know.
Now, I'm just mellowing out. Still not feeling really good. I'm kinda feeling like I wanna go to sleep and not wake up. But I need to wake up. I have homework and readings to get through. Fun.
What is with me today? Blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment