Because my desktop got the virus a while back, Mother decided I should get a new computer. So I now have a new red Toshiba netbook. 10.0-inch screen. About $400. I feel bad that I got this, but now I can actually do more homework on campus XD
She and D called me while I was in the library with Shiva and one of our classmates studying for our midterm tomorrow. She kept calling me to ask me what I wanted and stuff. I didn't know. I'm not that computer savvy.
But anyway, yeah, new netbook. Yay. Now I won't have to kill my back bringing a laptop to campus when I need to use one. And it's got Windows 7 Starter, yee yee.
I'm still gonna use my desktop. When I'm home, which isn't often. At least not for the past two weeks. I'll just use my desktop to print stuff. Since I don't have a cord to connect my netbook directly to the printer. Hmm, need to download and install stuff on the netbook sometime. Maybe tomorrow, when I feel like wasting studying time XD
Anyway, yeah, that's all I wanted to say. Other than "I've never been a laptop person, but now I'm pretty sure I need one 'cause I don't get much writing done at home anymore." Hm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment