Sunday, July 11, 2010

Root canals aren't that bad...

Past couple of days have been interesting. Haven't updated about any of it because my computer contracted a virus T-T Apparently downloaded itself into my computer. It wouldn't let me connect to any website except for one that "sells" an anti-virus program called AV Security Suite. Couldn't open up the task manager or Control Panel to get rid of it. Kept giving me warnings about how files on my computer were infected. Wouldn't let me open any of my programs T-T

But now the virus is gone. Yay for online removal instructions.

If I couldn't get rid of the virus today, I would have been allowed to buy a netbook O: Wow. Oh well. I'm good with my desktop until it craps out on me or something.

Ooh, D's gonna give me his external hard drive so that I can put my music files in it, just in case my desktop does decide to die.


But anyway, back to Thursday. Went to campus around 15h00 after driving Mother to the eye doctor. Chilled with Shiva. Was going to go to Music in the Park. But friggin' headache meant loud music would not be a good idea T-T

Hmm, it's been a while, so details have disappeared from my brain D: but I remember Jay and Veronica coming over to write stuff in a birthday card to the Naginata sensei. They like the smell of permanent marker, egh XP Then off to Kendo/Naginata.

Gave the birthday card and a nagamaki to the Naginata sensei. Took pictures. Fun stuff. I still find it weird that I'm being included in all these club things >_> 'cause I'm not actually a part of the club.

Hm, the sensei for Kendo said that I lied O: He said I said I would show up to all the practices. But I didn't T-T I said I would try to come watch sometime. Haha he went out and brought a cushiony chair into the basketball court for me to sit on XD He told me if I keep showing up, he'd bring in a chair for me every time haha XP

So I sat in the chair and watched the few people who showed up practice. Tried to take pictures, but Shiva's camera is too slow or the people are just too fast :P haha Veronica broke Jay's naginata in half XD That was pretty awesome. I mean, not for the naginata. But it was interesting to see. I looked over at them for two seconds before it happened.

But anyway, fun stuff to watch. Shiva and I left the practice about an hour early. Back to her place. Then out for a walk and food. Iguana's, my first time there. Ran into Jonathan G (the guy I met at parties) and his coworkers. Talked for a while. His coworkers left. He stayed to walk with Shiva and me >_> Ate foods in front of the SJ Rep. Yay, wind and stuff haha. Green sauce was interesting.

Walked back to room. Sprinklers! I got soaked. I meant to pull Shiva through with me, but she resisted -_- Darn you, Shiva.

Anyway, Jon went home. Shiva and I went back up to her room, though I wanted to keep walking outside. Outside was nice. Would have gone back outside, but somehow we managed to pass time in her room for quite a while before going to sleep. Oh yeah, CUTE KITTEN VIDEOS.... ^_^ Adorrrable.

But anyway, we ended up going to bed at like 1h30 or something like that :P An interesting night's sleep it was for me.

Waking up was interesting too. I had set my alarm for 6h30 as usual. I woke up at 6h30. Got up at 6h40. Shiva made me go back to bed for an hour -_-

Marian gave us both a ride to the dentist all the way past the car dealerships on Capitol O: So far from campus.

45-minute appointment. And Shiva has to go back on Friday 'cause her root canal's not done, hm.

Bus and light rail back to campus. Took about an hour. Went by really quickly.

What did we do the rest of the day? I don't really remember. Though, I do recall being attacked by Shiva's fingers T-T I could still feel the tickles when I went home. Phantom tickles -shudders-

Oh, we also watched "Sherlock Holmes" :D Interesting movie.

Holmes: "Madam, I need you to remain calm. And trust me, I'm a professional. Beneath this pillow, lies the key to my release."
Maid: -screams, runs-

And I didn't know that Sherlock Holmes could plan out physical attacks in his head so quickly o_o Those scenes were pretty awesome.

If you haven't watched the movie, you should. It's pretty entertaining.


Mm, other than that, there's not much else for me to share about Thursday and Friday. Well, I could... but nahh... :P You don't need to know everything haha.


Yesterday and today was full of me driving family around. Fun stuff >_> But anyway, now, it seems that I shall be chillin' with Shiva and Harrison some more before 10 and sleep :P

So good night haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment