So yesterday was an awesome, chill day :)
Chilled with Harrison since like 14h20. We went to Valley Fair so that he could buy jeans. Jeans are sooo expensive x_x The pants that were cheap/on sale did not fit me or were styles that I do not like (Stupid skinny jeans. And ripped jeans are cool when you don't pay for the rips). The (straight, mid-rise) jeans that I liked and which did fit were not on sale ): $70+ That's all I had on me XP so yeah, no way I'd pay for one pair of jeans with all my money.
Anyway, after visiting several stores (Gap, Macy's, Lucky Brand Jeans, Levi's, etc etc), Harrison finally settled on a pair of good ol' Levi's and a nice plaid shirt.
Then we drove across the street to Santana Row (I never knew they were across the street from each other 'til yesterday >_>). Walked to the Fantasia Tea Cafe. Got myself a Honeydew Delight (deeelicious) and tiramisu. Expensive stuff.
After that, Harrison and I went to SJSU to chill at Shiva's for a while. Interesting conversations >_> Harrison, Shiva, Marian, and I left around 19h15 for the SJSU Stadium parking lot in Harrison's SUV. Parking was $15 O: Expensive, yo...
We were there somewhat early so we could claim a good spot for the fireworks-viewing. I texted Ariane to see if she was coming, but no she couldn't ): Sadness. Anyway, listened to some of Harrison's music on his iTouch. Such a small selection XP He doesn't have like the really good songs from some artists. Like, for Michael Jackson, he didn't have "PYT," "Billie Jean," or even "Thriller" D: Horrible.
Shiva was trying to write a paper. Slow, slow-going haha XP And OMFG, the three of them attacked me with cameras @_@ noooo... T-T Now, I suppose I will wait for the pictures to show up on Facebook >_>
But anyway, the fireworks started at 21h30. They were beautiful. I liked the ones that reminded me of sea urchins and sand dollars. I didn't bring a camera, so I just sat there and watched while the other three took pictures. And ooh, Shiva just reminded me haha, there was a point in the show where they set of rows of fireworks, and it reminded me of Space Invaders XD Then I thought it would be perfect if aliens did decide to invade Earth right at that time. We could take some of 'em out with fireworks :D
Despite the windiness, I was very warm and everything haha XD I'm like an electric blanket, but so so much better hahaha ^_^ Mm, warmth and comfy-ness.... I'm just awesome, ya dig? :P
The show lasted half an hour. The leaving the parking lot after the show was over also lasted about half an hour. We just chilled in the car, talking, listening to the radio, and blinding/flashing each other (with cameras) XP
Drove back to campus. Chilled some more in the apartment. More interesting conversations.
Me: But it's not stubbly!
Harrison: I know. My beard is too frisky... I meant, prickly! Ahh...
Haha silly Harrison XP Now, we know beards can be frisky. Or at least Harrison's can be.
Anyway, for like three hours, the four of us chilled on the couch, talking and kinda eating. Of course, Shiva was being her studious self and working on her paper. Eventually, I kinda just stopped talking -nods- Listening and thinking took over... But I was comfortable with how things were going.
Last night, 'twas a good night ^_^ Was home by 2 in the morning haha. Mother wasn't very happy about that, but she didn't yell at me anymore.
I almost nearly zonked out when I got into bed. But I was awake for maybe ten minutes, thinking about stuff before I finally passed out. This morning, I woke up early, but I didn't get up out of bed till 11h00. Blah. Need to get up early out of bed again, since the second summer session starts next week O:
Anyway, yee yee, last night was off the heezy! Chill, chill times :)
Mm, yeah, that's all I've got to say. Now, I'ma just chillax, watch a movie or two, and read.
Peace out.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment