Friday, July 23, 2010

Harrison's Water Fight/Movie Night

This past week has been pretty good and tiring. I don't update often anymore 'cause I'm not home for most of my awake time. When I am home, it's usually early in the day and late at night. Too tired to update stuff. I'm not even keeping up with my YouTube subscriptions D: So sad. I have about thirty videos to watch.

Anyway, just been going to class and being with Shiva and few other persons.

Shiva and I watched "Inception" on Sunday. Missed the first couple of minutes though. But the movie was pretty good. I didn't completely understand the movie, but it was captivating and the effects were spiffy. DiCaprio sure picks some awesome films to act in. Anyway, the theater was crowded. Shiva and I had to sit toward the front to watch the movie. Neck cramp for me -_- but it was all good. We enjoyed ourselves.

Oh, the squirrel came back to me yesterday XD but I didn't feed it this time. And it wasn't being persistent about getting food.

Been really distracted this past week by a certain someone >_> Really need to get reading and work done this weekend. Must focus real hard.

Oh, Harrison and I decided yesterday evening (while waiting for Shiva to finish Kendo practice) that we shall share a super burrito from La Vic's from time to time. Our bonding time haha. Maybe one day I'll be hungry enough for us to share a Burritozilla from Iguanas.


Anyway, today, I went to campus to help Shiva make food for Harrison's party. What was it? Mitarashi dango? I don't remember exactly what it was called. But yeah. Tasty stuff. Messy process haha. I kinda screwed up and put in too much water in the mixture. Instead of making twenty-five pieces, we made more than seventy pieces. Using toothpicks instead of skewers (gotta love Shiva's resourcefulness).

After we finished, Michelle (Shiva's roommate) gave Shiva, Marian, and me a ride to Harrison's so that the four of us could enjoy the water fight XD The four of us spent about an hour and a half filling up water balloons and tossing them into the kiddie pool in front of Harrison's house.

I hadn't planned on participating in the water fight, but people got me with the balloons -_- so I ended up joining in. Took the longest time for me to dry off haha.

After Shiva and I were done with the balloons, I walked with her to a house I used to live in. It looks completely different. Lots of memories in that house for me. Many good, many bad. But really, I just remember all the bike-riding.

Anyway, back to the party... I need to walk barefoot more often. The soles of my feet are so sensitive; so disappointing. I used to go barefoot with no problems. Today, every twig and rock hurt my feet T-T

When we got back to Harrison's house, all of the water balloons were gone. Group pictures. I made a strange face for the silly pictures o_o Can't wait to see those >_>

I didn't really eat too much. There were pizza, cupcakes, sodas, vegetables, and other stuff. Food did not agree with my stomach ): And I was soaked. No extra clothes, blah. Borrowed Shiva's shirt haha.

Started watching "Ocean's Eleven," but most people weren't paying attention. So "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" was put in, and more attention was held by this. Realized Cary Elwes was the actor playing Robin Hood O: Shocking, especially since I've only ever thought of him as Dr Gordon from "Saw."

Left Harrison's place at 21h45-ish. Michelle gave me a ride home.


Now, I'm home. Yay. Tried to eat something to make my stomach feel better. But nothing wants to go into my stomach and stay there.

Mm, need to get stuff done this weekend. I hope I do. Readings and papers. I can do this. Just need to focus and not get distracted.

Going to campus tomorrow and on Sunday to work on stuff and study for a midterm.

Three weeks of summer session left. About five weeks of summer break. Helping Shiva move to her old apartment next weekend, wooo.

Blah blah blah. My brain is starting to become mush. Exhausted... Need sleep. Forgetting things. Thoughts jumping around, feeling semi-coherent.

Ok, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment