Sunday, July 4, 2010

"There have been studies that say being naked helps brain cells..."

So Mother's recruited D's help in looking for a new place to move to. Yes, the search has started up again. But this time, she's looking outside San Jose too D: I don't know how that would work with me going to SJSU. Maybe if we moved to Milpitas or Campbell. Whatever's in the 408 area.

Mm, I kinda want to move 'cause I don't have any friends to talk to in this neighborhood. And there aren't any parks close by for me to walk to. But SSSJ is where a lot of people (from high school) are at. I guess it doesn't matter if I never really talk to them anyway, right? Though, even if we move somewhere else, I still probably would shut myself in and not make any new friends haha.

Hm, I wanna move closer to or into downtown, but Mother doesn't like the neighborhoods around there. I dunno. If we moved somewhere around there, she'd be closer to her Viet friends and stores, and my commute to campus would be sooo much shorter. Although, a 26-minute light rail ride isn't too bad. I just wouldn't risk falling asleep on the light rail, you know? haha...

Anyway, if we move somewhere else, Mother's paranoia might go away. Or well, it wouldn't go away, but it wouldn't be so bad as it is now. She keeps getting mad at me for not being home to fend off burglars >_> Hmm..

But back to the moving thing, we're looking for another two-bedroom place. Difficult to find another two-bedroom house for rent. Townhouse or apartment, probably. 1000+ square feet. Again, somewhat difficult to find. At least for Mother's price range, which is < $1500. Asking a bit much, isn't she? Mm, she was looking as far as Alameda County ): Cheaper homes there. Damn it, I don't wanna move that far. How would I get to school?

I told her she could move there if she wanted. I could move out and get a room for myself somewhere around SJSU. Of course, I still need to find a friggin' job haha. Yeah, fun stuff..


Aaanyway, yesterday was fun :) Chilled with Ariane, Maggie, and Autumn at Oakridge for a lil bit ^_^ Good to see y'all again. You need to stop making me feel so embarrassed about stuffs XD haha... Call you right after it happens, pffft XP I don't like y'all that much. hahaha jkjk.

So we went around to Victoria's Secret >_> and Target and Macy's. Swimsuits, mm. Someone's gotta stop being so embarrassed about wearing bathing suits haha :P C'mon, even I have worn two-pieces haha. And I definitely, definitely do not like showing skin >_> <_< >_> But anyway, this is where the entry title comes in. Autumn's bit of wisdom for the day, yeah? haha... Yay for nudism? haha I'm sure the salesgirl probably thought our conversation was an interesting one XP hm.

Oh oh, later, when we were near Macy's, I ran into Thien (from SJSU/QTIP/Q&A). A hugpatpat from me, and a reminder about karaoke haha XD I don't even know if that's gonna happen this summer haha. Right after that, Phiphi showed up out of nowhere haha. Though, I don't think she remembered me. Or she did, but we don't know each other very well haha. So she hugged the other three, and I just stood and smiled haha.

After some catching up, the four of us took a while to decide where to go and all. After some dancing and singing with Ariane (Dynamite! XD haha I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, saying ayo, gotta let go. I wanna celebrate and live my life, saying ayo, baby let's go...), we finally decided to go to Le Boulanger and the Jamba Juice that Ariane works at. Yay employee discounts ^_^ Then we were off to Ariane's house.

Geez, it's been hella long since I've been there. Been more than two years, how sad. Watched a bit of E! True Hollywood Story. Was about Will Smith.

Then about 5, I had to leave. So Ariane drove me home and the others back to Autumn's car at Oakridge. On the way to my house, we were kinda singing along to the radio haha. "California Gurls" played. Gotta sing along to that XD Such a fun song. I really like it haha. California gurls, we're undeniable. Fine, fresh, fierce. We got it on lock. West Coast represent. Now put your hands up.

Wow, I feel like I sang a lot yesterday >_> hahaha....


After I got home, I didn't stay home 'cause Mother wanted me to drive her somewhere and do stuff. So I wasn't home till like 21h00 or something. Was home for an hour before I had to drive Mother again to bring water to Brother. He's broke and jobless, and he's still going out to party and stuff o_o He's in Santa Cruz today with his friends -shrug- Whatever. I just find it stupid that Mother gets mad at him for going out so much when he's not working, yet she gives him everything he asks for anyway.

Oh well. Today will be a good day. Gonna go to Valley Fair with Harrison. Then to the Independence Day fireworks at the SJ Giants' stadium. Of course, there will be in-between things to do. Might chill at Shiva's for a bit. Then Harrison will probably give Shiva, her roommate Marian, and me a ride to the fireworks XD Yay, fireworks! Fireworks go BOOM! :P haha I'm excited. I haven't seen live fireworks since Expo back in '05.


Hmm... Random, but I kinda wanna go to a dance party o_o Don't really wanna go to a club. Too many strangers. Don't want some creep dancing up on people again >_> But dancing sounds fun, yeah? Hmm...


And I realize that Expo is almost over T-T There's like 5 hours left -sigh- Next year? Maybe next year.


Ok, now, my head's kinda empty of thoughts to share... Time to think of other interesting things...

No comments:

Post a Comment