So Brother is out of jail now. Can you believe five months have passed already since he went in?
Been spending the past three days at Shiva's. Harrison came over Friday night. Pizza and Tekken 5. I was excited when I defeated Shiva in a match XD Finally...
Anyway, this past week has been pretty good. Lots of talking and meaningful exchanges of thoughts between Shiva and me >_> haha. More to come, I hope.
So Saturday night, Mother and D came by campus to pick me up around 21h00. Drove to the Elmwood Facility. Signed in and left. Waited in a McDonald's parking lot for a while. Came back to the jail at 23h00. Went inside, sat, waited, and talked. Mother was impatient. I was making the time pass by talking to D.
At midnight, everyone in the waiting area turned around from their seats to watch the inmates walk out in their everyday clothes. I saw a bunch of strangers waving through the windows. When Brother walked out and got his wrist tag clipped, I was shocked. He had waved through the window, but none of recognized him. As he walked out, wearing a red dress shirt and carrying a plastic bag of books, I barely recognized him. His face and body were rounder than I remember, and his hair was much longer than I'm used to seeing XD haha I laughed. I couldn't stop.
In the car ride home, he explained that he worked with the kitchen crew, so he could eat more than everyone else. He also worked out every day (up to 500 push-ups in an hour).
It's just strange to see him now. I've never seen him this round before XD It's a new sight, and I don't know how long it will stay. Don't know if his clothes will fit him very well either XD
I told him we should take a picture of him to remember this, before he gets a haircut and stuff.
It's just so weird :P
Anyway, I'm happy that he's out of jail. I'm hoping that it will stay that way. We'll see.
But yeah, just wanted to let you know he's out, hopefully making a good change in his life. Heh, maybe he'll get to meet Shiva soon XD
Hm, I'm gonna have to drive him around on Monday and maybe Tuesday, so he can get stuff done. So fun <_<
Other than that, I don't have much else to share. School starts on Wednesday -_- I don't feel ready for it, but oh well... Can't change it.
I hope all is well with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment