Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

It's a good start to a new year. Shiva and I have ended 2010 and started 2011 together on Skype haha. Along with her friend Adam. With some small fireworks and the ball drop on TV.

The last two days of 2010 were two of the hardest, but they were days I needed. I'm learning things I need to know.

I'm hoping 2011 will be a good year for my family and friends. I know 2010 wasn't the best for a lot of them, but they've certainly gotten through it all somehow. And I'm glad that we all made it to the new year alive and well, or at least I hope so. The new year means a new start, I guess. I hope we all take the new start to heart :)

Anyway, I'm watching Shiva and Adam light more fireworks (double fountains haha) before they go off to light some of the bigger ones in some parking lot haha. On Skype, because they're outside, I get like freeze frames of the fireworks. Mostly, I either see bright lines dancing in the air or bright rock-like shapes morphing on the ground as they poop out residue (snake and worm fireworks). Or giant sea anemones (rain dance) haha. The Golden Shower >_> looks like a volcano.

Ahh, I wish I could be there with Shiva to welcome the new year with a kiss and a hug. Ah, we will have future new years to come, I hope :)

So anyway, yeah, this is my New Year's. I thought it wasn't gonna be great because I wouldn't be out of the house. My plan had been to go out and call Shiva. But you know what? This is great. I get to see my beautiful girl, "chill" with people, and no have to deal with the apparently horrible smell that goes along with lighting fireworks :P

I don't think I've got more to say other than I'm glad to make a new friend, even though I have met him once during the summer.


So I hope y'all had a great start to the new year. I hope you have a great year with a wonderful beginning, middle, and end :) I hope to spend some of it with all of you. Many of us are turning 21 this year. I know 21 is supposed to be a milestone in people's lives, at least here in the US. So I hope I can celebrate your milestones with you. If not, I'll be there in spirit haha.

Stay safe, keep warm, keep cool, don't drink and drive, plus all those other well-meaning warnings. May you all achieve great fortune and chill memories.

Happy New Year!
Peace, Love, and (not) Cankersores XD
Instead, I say.... Peace, Love, and All That Is Awesome :P

No comments:

Post a Comment