Just for you, Shiva.
Today, as we were walking to the parking garage near Tangerine Salon, Shiva said, "My girl." I immediately thought of the karaoke session from yesterday.
Then I started to sing
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl...
My girl...
My girl...
Haha I was skipping/dancing, shaking my head, and moving my arms to the imaginary beat. Shiva wished she had her camera <_<
Anyway, the first day of semester was eh -shrug- One class. Social Change. The rest of the day, Shiva and I walked around campus so she could talk to the people in charge about her class that was dropped two days before school started. Turned out the instructor canceled the class herself because she couldn't teach it at the scheduled time.
Reading over all my green sheets for the semester, I feel extremely overwhelmed. I hope it's just my normal beginning-of-the-semester worries, and I'll get the hang of all five classes soon. Gonna add Global Society tomorrow. Pay $25 because adding classes after instruction starts means a late fee -_-
Anyway, yeah, not too much to say. Took a nice nap today XP
I hope we're all gonna be ok this semester. Seems quite a few people are trying to graduate this spring. Also seems like many of us are taking more units than usual.
I'm feeling really unfocused. I'm not ready for school. Again ;-;
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
♥
ReplyDeleteHaha, so cute. I should have brought a camera... though you'd probably put up a struggle. xP
I dont think you heard me, but after we parted, I was singing that in the parking lot. To you (though I didn't think you'd hear me anyways).