Hey, so a couple of months ago, I wrote a blog entry about my trip to So Cal to visit Shiva. In it, I talked about how we went to a dance club. I just want to clarify one part. I don't know if it makes any difference now, but it matters.
When I wrote:
"There were go-go dancers o__o Did not want to look, but couldn't help it. I found it funny to watch the girls watching the go-go dancers XD Their mouths were open. They looked mesmerized haha."
I don't know how you actually took that part of my entry. I meant for you guys to believe that I was checking out the dancers but then realize that I meant I was laughing (on the inside) at their audience. I dunno. I thought it was funny. I thought I had made it somewhat clear that that was what I was focusing on and not on the go-go dancers.
I know I didn't write that properly, so it might have come off as if I couldn't stop looking at the dancers. But really, when I was looking at them, I was thinking about their audience and how I was going to add this scene to my blog entry.
If I were to go back and revise that part, I'd probably add something to it:
"There were go-go dancers o__o [So strange, so different (for me).] Did not want to look, but couldn't help it. [Why? Because] I found it funny [and sad] to watch the girls watching the go-go dancers XD Their mouths were open. They looked mesmerized haha."
My original intention with writing that part of my entry was to mislead or fool my audience. But it probably didn't work or probably came off wrong. Probably made me seem like I was thinking not-so-innocent things other than "Those girls look sad and pathetic." >_>
I don't know if you believe me or not, but I'm just telling you so that we're clear. This is the best I can do to clear up what I wrote back then. I just want y'all to know that I would never think of someone else in the same way I think about Shiva. I would never even consider thinking of someone else in any non-friendly way because I consider that cheating.
If I ever think or do anything like that, I give all who read this the permission to slap or smack me. I tell you to stop being my friend or just kick me to the curb. Because if that is the case, I do not deserve the girl that I have. She is worth more to me than she thinks. I would never betray her like that. I am much better than that. I hope you all believe me. Nobody else has got anything on her.
Haha Makes me think of "Nothin' On You" by B.o.B Ft. Bruno Mars >_> You should trust me. I am better than those doubts you may have about me.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment