Haha....
Today, I went to Oakridge with Shiva. Around 12, Mother drove me to the Ohlone-Chynoweth light rail stop to pick up Shiva. Walked around the mall a lil bit. Looked in Target for stuff, but they didn't have much of a selection for anything. Or sizes were too big -__- Eventually, Shiva dragged me into Payless Shoes, and I bought a pair of black Cross Trekkers for about $25 + tax. Bought underwear at Nordstrom Rack :D $2.97 for one. Not too expensive, not too cheap.
Shopping mission accomplished. Time for foodstuff. Bought tiramisu gelato for nearly $5 from some place near Orange Julius and stuff. Totally didn't notice the name of the place though haha. Wouldn't have stopped there either if Shiva hadn't noticed it. Anyway, onward to Cheesecake Factory. Shiva bought strawberry cheesecake. While we were waiting for her turn, my gelato was quickly melting in my hand D: !! Sticky -_-
Sat outside the restaurant to eat our desserts. Tasty!
We were supposed to get a ride back to my house from Mother, but Mother was afraid she would be late to visit Brother. So I said we would take the light rail home. Except when we got back to the Santa Teresa stop, I realized that I hadn't brought my keys with me because I had thought Mother would drive us home, thus relieving me of the need to bring my keys. Alas, Shiva and I had a slight dilemma. At first, I decided we would go to Ross and just hang out there until my mom came home. But I thought she would get angry at me for leaving the house empty for too long. So Shiva and I turned around and headed to my place.
Skateboarding in my neighborhood is dangerous. Too many hidden bumps in the sidewalks. Shiva nearly fell a few times D:
Trees were pretty. Well, some of them were. Shiva took pictures. When we got to my house, we sat underneath the tree in front and talked. Ate snacks (Danish cookies, Skyflake crackers). Windy ): I felt bad that Shiva was in the cold because I was too stupid to bring my keys. And it seems that ants in my front yard got into her bag T-T
To stave off the chill, we listened to her iPod and danced haha. In the light in front of my garage. Mother came home and let us into the house. So warm haha.
Shiva ate more spring rolls (two) and took (four) more home. I ate a Viet sandwich :P Mother ate a sandwich too. Had conversation about food and graduation stuff. Mother and Shiva talked through me mostly; sometimes they talked to each other directly haha. Oh, language barriers.
After food, Shiva and I went to bed for a little bit. Then D called, asking for the list of movies that I wanted to watch. I gave him the list (thirty-five movies haha). Back to bed. Until 19h30.
Off to picking up D and dropping Shiva off at campus. Fun.
I'm sure I forgot stuff. I'm sure Shiva will fill in some details haha.
Oh, almost forgot... When we were heading back to my house, there was some guy at the Ohlone-Chynoweth station who kept watching us. I didn't look at him, but I could feel his stare/glare. Shiva said he gave her/us a dirty(?) look. I dunno. But yeah. Anyway...
This weekend is gonna be fun. Gender Bender Dance Lesson tomorrow night at 18h00. Studying for Social Theory. Possibly helping Shiva study for other finals. Watching a movie or two. Food breaks and other breaks hopefully.
Anyway, yeah, that's all. How fun, eh?
Friday, December 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment