Sunday, December 19, 2010

Last two weeks of 2010...

Finals have been interesting. I pretty much spent most of every weekday this week with Shiva haha.
Slept over Sunday and Thursday nights.
Social Theory final on Monday was difficult as expected. Shiva and I were almost a split-second late to the 7h30 final.
On Tuesday, I hung out with Shiva in between her finals and after. After her Psych final, we hung out in her classroom so that she could get her score for the exam (which she didn't). Talked to her Indian prof about us XP I felt kinda awkward.
On Wednesday (our free day), I was supposed to go to campus to hang out with Shiva. However, I had to stay home all day because I did something idiotic the night before. I left my key in the front door all night. Totally forgot about my keys ;-; It was bad. Wednesday morning, Mother woke up and went outside. She saw the keys and freaked out. She's been telling all her friends about it ever since -_- She got hella paranoid, thinking someone got my keys, copied them, and then returned them to the door o_o I don't know why they would do that. I'd just try to break in right then and there. But anyway, yeah, that was fun -_-
So on Wednesday, Shiva came to my house instead. At first, it was just to hang out. But Mother asked if Shiva wanted to sleep over again. So Shiva slept over :P (Hm, we did a lot of sleeping this week). We watched "Repo Men" and "3 Idiots." Fun stuff :)
Shiva and I were up early on Thursday because I had my 100W final at 9h45. Yay, light rail. Final was simple. An analysis of an argument. Also got back my research paper. A, yay. Spent the rest of the day in Shiva's room.
Friday, woke up early for 7h15 final. My PHIL 57 final was much more difficult than I thought. Two essays and two truth tables. The essays were unexpected >_> I think I forgot to mention stuff in them. Oh well. Spent the rest of the day helping Shiva clean stuff out of her room. Took some of it home for myself XP
I don't remember if we were packing and cleaning on Thursday x_x How sad.
Anyway, we went to Christmas in the Park again with Q&A. Yay, rain that slowly builds up force (sadness for Shiva not wanting to share my umbrella with me ;-;). Finally saw the QTIP tree. Walked around a bit looking at trees and stuff. Shiva and I stopped by Bank of America haha. Met up with Killol. Listened to the carolers on the stage for a bit. Then Shiva and I left the group to go back to campus. On the way back, we stopped in an expensive bakery to get an eclair and a chocolate-dipped madeleine. Tasty.
Around 19h00, D came to drive Shiva and me to the SJ airport. Rain and darkness. And some confusion. Dropped Shiva off a little ways off from her entrance because we didn't know where to stop haha. Massive hugs and "miss you's" before I got back in the car and Shiva went on her way.

Anyway, yeah, I don't really remember everything that's happened this week. But that's ok. Maybe Shiva will fill in some details XD haha.... Oh, ate at the DC quite often this week.

Oh, yesterday, or rather Friday night, I forgot my wallet was still in my jeans and threw it all into the wash ): Yesterday, Mother found it before it went in the dryer. She got mad at me and my absentmindedness. Paper stuff were all ruined. Threw out all the business cards except one or two. Brother's photo got words inked onto it from a piece of a paper I had. Mother was angry about that too; bad luck. So she prayed and then tore the picture to discard it. Luckily, there were still three more of that picture. Senior ball photo was wet but ok. Back into the wallet haha. Now, my wallet is still slightly damp but lighter :P

I feel like I'm forgetting too many things this week. Keys, wallet. Reminds me of all the times I forgot other things that couldn't be saved ): Jackets, hats, iPod, cash.. So sad.

Random: Yay for repealing DADT!

Anyway, yesterday (Saturday), I spent all day organizing some of my music files and my desk, yay. Realized I should sell my textbooks soon. Watched "Memento."

Today, I got up and started organizing my room. Spent about five hours going through my backpack and my drawers. Tossing stuff out. Putting things in different, neater places. I don't remember if I gave all my junk away, but the bag of stuff that I had wanted to give away is missing. Still need to get rid of water color markers and paint(?). Re-discovered my wristbands, bandannas, and arm warmers. Stickers and stick-on tattoos! :D All from my childhood. Got rid of some of them though. Too many tiny pieces of stickers and such. Put on like three of the tattoos XD 'cause I'm awesome like that.
Also realized how long my hair has gotten o: It's crazy. But it's gonna be cut off hopefully this next summer.
Anyway, feels so nice to have an organized room. Even if Mother will probably disorganize it after the next laundry load.

Been reading Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. It's pretty awesome. I wish my brain could follow and solve complex codes.


So that's all I can remember from this week up until today. Gonna watch another movie tonight, read some more, and sleep early. Wake up early tomorrow, maybe get a head start on my term paper. Oh, Mother bought a buche de noel again XD Mmmm, tasty.


Five weeks till Brother is out :O So soon. Shiva will be back in three weeks. Almost everyone who's come back from college will be leaving in two weeks, or right after New Year's D: Christmas in less than a week.


Can't think of anything else to say right now. So I'll leave it here. Oh, I should put up resolutions or something soon. I'll do that in the next entry, if I remember.


Joyeux Noel!

No comments:

Post a Comment