Monday, December 6, 2010

Sleepover, yay!

Friday night, Shiva slept over at my house :O First friend to ever really sleep over at my house. It was awesome/awkward.

She came over after 14h00. Mother had left to go visit Brother. I biked out to the light rail station and met up with Shiva. I biked back, while Shiva was on her skateboard. Showed her around my house a bit. When Mother came home, she gave us Viet vegetarian food to eat for dinner. Two plates of spring rolls and two egg rolls. We ate one plate of tasty spring rolls. Before and after dinner, we had been working on homework stuff. Around midnight, we brushed our teeth and went to bed. Watched "Imagine Me & You" :3 My mom had woken up while we were watching the movie and saw the light coming from my room. She didn't know what Shiva and I were doing haha.

You know, I am very surprised that my mom was the one who said Shiva could sleep over. I mean, I had asked if Shiva could come to our house. My mom said yes and then added the sleepover part. Very surprising.

Anyway, Saturday morning, Shiva and I got up, got ready, and took the light rail to school so that she could go to a Club Sports event in the bowling alley. I sat outside, trying to work on a paper. Didn't get anywhere. Tummy-ache was bothersome. I went back to Shiva's room without her to sleep off the ache. When she came back, we both fell asleep through the afternoon haha (Sorry!). Woke up to a eat a lil. Then we were supposed to get up and do work, but I was so comfy that Shiva passed out. Then I got out of bed for a bit. When I came back, she was out cold, so I left her alone and did my work. Though, when she woke up later, she was sad that I didn't wake her up ): I wanted her to get more rest -nods-

Sunday was a short day. I had to leave earlier than usual ): At home, I ate two whole crabs, minus their shells, of course o_o One of the shells sliced open my finger though -_- Such a deep slice. It still kinda hurts. Today, Shiva poured hydrogen peroxide on it T-T

Today was an off day. First class was canceled. A few people showed up, but no prof. So people left. I stayed for a while to use the Internet. Then I went to another building for my next class. Shiva came and sat with me. Then I went to class to watch people's presentations. Then to Shiva's, where Shiva and I remained for most of the afternoon. Then I did some stupid thing ): Then we went to the Student Union to help Tina (a classmate from Social Theory in Shiva's group) with group presentation stuff. Then Tina bought us a drink (chai iced tea) from the cafeteria. Then Shiva joined me on the light rail home. Then Mother and I waited in the car until Shiva's light rail left back to school. Finally, I'm now home. Already ate dinner, which I'm sure was tasty but I don't remember the taste.


Working on my papers that are due Wednesday and Thursday. I hope I don't have to stay up too late to finish them.

Anyway, I don't know what else to say. I've got stuff on my mind. And I should get back to my papers. Good night, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. You forget to add that we've been passing tummy aches back and forth, since I had that really bad one at your house first.

    Also, I think thats the first time I've ever gone to someone's house and slept over all in the first time.
    You know, not considering going out of town and stuffs, but in terms of friends.

    ReplyDelete