It was a chill day.
Learned stuff and watched a video about Stuart Hall in Social Theory. After class ended, Tina gave Shiva and me goodie bags haha. There are a pink 2011 planner (I'll probably give it away. Who knows? I might use it if someone doesn't take it), a clementine, a fortune cookie, and chocolates that I don't recognize (but Shiva does).
In philosophy, listened to the last few people talk about their research papers. Prof Giddings asked if my hat was a San Jose Sharks hat. "No, it's just teeth" haha. Somehow that led to talking about YouKu.com. Then the class found out that there will not be a final. I had guessed that she wouldn't. Her reason: she had given us "a lot of papers" to write this semester, so that we wouldn't need to do a final. Hmm, five papers ranging 2-4 pages and a 7-page research paper. Yeah, I guess that was quite a bit for her class. Class ended early. Turned in research papers, and that was that.
Then I met up with Shiva, Michelle P, and Karishma at Lee's Sandwiches. Met one of their friends, Chris(?). Sat, talked, and ate a little bit before going to Shiva's SOCI 116 class. Ran into Tina and another classmate, Yolanda, in the hallway. Talked a bit about finals and studying for finals. Then went to Cox's 116 class. Watched a video about dictatorship in Chile. Angering >_< Last words from Prof Cox. Then out.
Shiva and I went to the Sport Club because she had a meeting there with the Group Fitness coordinator person. I stood awkwardly to the side. Apparently, my cute awkwardness is the only reason Shiva likes me ;-;
Back to her place, we ate pb&j sandwiches for lunch. Made sesame and taro buns for Q&A. Were about fifteen minutes late for the meeting, I think.
Oh, when Shiva and I were walking past CVC toward the BB Building, there was a group of guys sitting on the ledge thing. When we were walking just in front of them, she and I gave each other a kiss, and one of the guys yelled out, "NOO!" At first, I wasn't sure if that was for us or for something else. She and I kissed again, and again we heard "NOOO!" I didn't turn around to see who was yelling. One more kiss; "NOOOO!" At the door of the BB Building, I decided to see if it was really for us. Move in for kiss; "NOOOOO!" Shiva and I burst out laughing, not finishing the kiss and moving into the building. That was strange >_> and a lil awkward. I don't know why some stranger was yelling out "NO!" at us. I think it was either in disbelief or in jest. Either way, still weird O_O
Anyway, the potluck for Q&A was fun. Not as much food as the previous potluck, but still good stuff. Karishma gave Shiva and me little jingle bell things as Christmas gifts. Four people there that I did not recognize. A girl and three guys. I was thinking that the guys may have been school athletes who happened to be nearby and wanted to check out the meeting. Anyway, after some food, Shiva and I left. Went to her 16h30 class. Kisses goodbye. Her Indian prof, Rattan, happened to get to class at that time and saw. And I think she said we looked cute <_< and "I wish I had a camera so I could take a snapshot." I think I blushed a lot or something; it was embarrassing ^_^;
Anyway, the light rail ride home was ok. Some lady was yelling at an older lady about something for a little while. I dunno what happened, but yeah.
Classes are over, and I have three finals to go to. One hard one, and two easy ones. Monday, Thursday, Friday. I wish I had them all early in the week though, just to get them over with. Oh well.
Schedule for the next week or so:
Friday, 12/10: Oakridge Mall around 13h00 with Shiva to buy shoes. Hang out at my house for a little while?
Saturday, 12/11: Hang out with Shiva. Study? Gender Bender Dance at 18h00. Sleep over.
Sunday, 12/12: Study. Sleep over?
Monday, 12/13: SOCI 101 final at 7h15 (That's why I wanna sleep over). Stress out, hang out, relax. Help Shiva study for her finals.
Tuesday, 12/14: No finals. No plans.
Wednesday, 12/15: No finals. Relax with Shiva. Movies and stuff?
Thursday, 12/16: SOCI 100W final at 9h45. Relax with Shiva? Help her study. Sleep over?
Friday, 12/17: PHIL 57 final at 7h15. Chill. Christmas in the Park with Q&A? See Shiva off to the airport at 19h00?
Yeah, gonna be fuuun. Or I hope so anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha. Tina: "we need brains, we need brains"
ReplyDeleteGarcia: "We all need brains"
Noo,you know its just one of the many things I like about you. xP Your cute awkwardness is just... awkwardly cute. xD; Especially when I'm in a meeting or something.
They were saying no because such a beautiful lady (you) is taken. O: By me! >:3
Haha, my professor is awesome. xD I got all embarrassed too. Like "oh no! What is she--ohwhut." Hahahaha.
Technically, you have all your finals in one day. -w- You just gotta worry about the Monday one.
And Tuesday: RELAX. RELAX. Snuggle. Well, for the couple of hours you're on campus. if you are on campus. I'm gonna be done early in both classes, probably.