Friday, November 5, 2010

First week of November 2010

So this week has been ok.

Shiva told people to sing Happy Birthday to me o_o; On Tuesday, she and Cathy sang to me hahaha. How awkward. On Wednesday, she got whoever came to QTIP to sing to me XP

On Wednesday, in QTIP, people played a game with a cereal box that had the top cut off. A player is supposed to try to pick up the box with his or her mouth without touching the ground with his or her arms or knees. Then Billy like surprised all of us with his amazing picking-up-cereal-box skills hahaha. There was like less than half an inch left. And he got it O_O Then Shiva cut it so that there was like less than a quarter inch or something, and he still got it. Amazing! haha.

Yesterday, in Q&A, Shiva led the meeting and explained Diwali. I helped demonstrate a dance <_< the garba... That was interesting XP There were sweets. Oh, Shiva taught people a simple version of the dance. That was chaotic but funny haha.

Mm, so yesterday morning, Shiva and I took the Social Theory midterm #2. She seems to be confident about her exam. I was and am not. Though, I guess I'm a lil bit more confident now, thanks to Shiva. But yesterday morning, after we left the classroom, I freaked out a bit on the inside. I so wasn't able to go to my next class T-T

Oh, anyway, earlier this week, I talked to Prof Cox (Shiva's SOCI 116 prof) about taking his course next semester. He said he would definitely add me if I wasn't able to enroll in the course. And damn, I totally should have talked to him at the beginning of the semester and be like "Can I do all the work this semester and get credit for it next semester?" haha XD That could have worked. Oh well.


Anyway, this weekend, I'm gonna try to get a bunch of work done. Like three papers. Maybe not XP More like a short paper due on Tuesday. And hopefully get a lot of my two research papers done.

Sometime next weekend, I will try to hang out with Maggie (weekend? We gotta celebrate your birthday). And also with Tuan and Josh (Saw 7!). And with Shiva. She wants to celebrate my birthday :3


OMG, why is it already November? :O And why is it hot in November? Wth? -_- Where are my favorite cold and rainy days?

No comments:

Post a Comment