Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend coming up...

Today, I went to my first class (PHIL 57) at 9 for about twenty minutes and then left. Not much happening in that class now. Went to Shiva's place to be with her for a lil while before she had to leave for So Cal.

We went to the school bookstore because there was a 25%-off sale. Very few sweaters that we liked the design of. And most of them were still really expensive. So we ended up not buying anything. Probably will buy something at the end of the semester.

Anyway, light rail to the airport. Shared a few bits of chocolate on the way. Hm, different terminal this time. I got confused XD Airport line was short when we got there and gradually got longer. We said our goodbyes at the entrance to the line.

I was sad ): A weekend without Shiva. How unfamiliar D:

Anyway, I left. Took the light rail straight home. I had planned to go back to campus, but I decided against it. Mother was surprised that I went home so early XP Then she asked me if I had escorted Shiva to the airport. I said yes, and she just replied with "Geez, you two friends are just so nice and loyal to each other." Not sure how I feel about how she said that. I don't know what she might have been implying, if she was implying anything at all.


Been home all day since. Did some reading. Watched "My Soul to Take" (not very entertaining) and "Leaves of Grass" (very entertaining in the hillbilly/Edward Norton kinda way haha).

Just found out that I got into a class that I was waitlisting for. So I have a complete schedule for Spring 2011 :)


Monday/Wednesday
1030-1145 SOCI 163: Social Change (M Rokni)

Tuesday/Thursday
0900-1015 SOCI 105: Qualitative Research Methods (A Leisenring)
1030-1145 SOCI 104: Quantitative Research Methods (C Garcia)

Online
PHIL 134: Computers, Ethics and Society (E Sonnier)

Plan to Add
Tuesday/Thursday
1330-1445 SOCI 116: Global Society (C Cox)


My schedule's gonna be kinda weird next semester. Everything's mostly crammed into Tuesday and Thursday. Especially once I add SOCI 116 on the second day of classes, a Thursday. That's gonna be five classes. I'm hoping I'll be able to handle it because one's an online class and I'm thinking of writing my term paper for SOCI 116 over Winter Break.

Mm, so I'm gonna have three classes (104, 105 & 163) with Shiva XD She's gonna get sick and tired of me XP hahaha jk. How could she? I'm too awesome. But really, this reminds me of high school when people shared the majority of their classes with a few friends.

Anyway, I hope my/our schedule works out for the best. Especially with QTIP and Q&A.


Mm, so much work to do this weekend. Need to finish reading stuff. Write two papers and prepare for two presentations T-T ahhh..

Tomorrow's Thanksgiving. Yay, food. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving with your families or whomever.

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, yes, we are loyal to each other. :]
    Was she implying something that I'm not picking up on; something that seems there but isn't?

    You can do it! I know you'll do great with your presentations and stuffs.

    ReplyDelete