Saturday, December 8, 2012

Headache, Coffee, Restlessness

Why did I start feeling pain the day before I go dancing? -_-

I went through all of yesterday with major lower back pain and a major headache. Made it difficult to sleep.

This morning, I decided to have some coffee to help relieve my headache. It worked; the headache seems to have mostly gone away. But now, I feel slightly jittery and restless -_- Not too much, but I don't like it.

My back ache seems to have gone away too.

I hope my pains stay away for tonight. I'm going to be so sad if my headache comes back. I wouldn't be able to withstand the music at the club T-T

Anyway, I can't wait for tonight. Dancing at Cockblock. With a bunch of people that I haven't gone dancing with in a long time or at all. Haven't gone clubbing with Harrison since sometime in the beginning of this year. Haven't gone dancing with Shiva since last December. Vivi and I have technically gone into a club together recently. Ran into Karishma the first time I ever went dancing. Never been dancing with Jen or Mai. And then the other people who are going are people I've never met.

Hopefully, tonight shall be a good night. I'm so excited :D

Blah. My brain. Can't keep thinking too much or else my headache is gonna come back T-T I need a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment