Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's 2013

2012 is coming to a close. It's been an awesome year. I hope 2013 will be just as epic and amazing.

I know 2013 will be full of changes, just like 2012 was. This year, I've made a lot of personal changes. I'm really looking forward to starting 2013.

I also know a few of my closest friends will be leaving San Jose next year. I guess I'll have to get used to it. It will be like graduating from high school and starting college all over again. I can only wish the the best for my friends and hope we keep in touch.

Eventually, I'll make my own home in another city. For now, I'll just be happy for my friends and for myself.

Anyway, 2013, so exciting. Every new year is always exciting :)

I'll be greeting 2013 with Shiva, Mai, Harrison, maybe Brian, maybe Chau, and Vivi tonight. So I guess I won't continue my trend of celebrating the new year with different people. Oh well.

Ah, just excited. Can't think haha.

Happy New Year, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment