"Why am I related to an idiot?"
My anger speaking.
Frustrated and exhausted.
Brother is an idiot.
Today was supposed to be a chill day with Shiva, watching movies, talking, and making tofu jerky.
Instead, we had to waste two hours driving back and forth because Brother can't communicate, because he can't be upfront the first time around or at all.
Short story: Drunk brother couldn't start his car and ended up twisting his car key somehow. Angry, drunk brother punched his driver side window. Stupid, angry, drunk brother does not share any of this information in the first phone call, making me drive all over San Jose when all of it was unnecessary.
Two hours and about three gallons of gas used up, ending in a major waste of time. My time, Shiva's time, Brother's girlfriend's time, and my friend Killol's time.
All he had to fucking do was tell me he wanted the spare key. I could have driven home, got the key, and dropped it off. But no, he told me he wanted me to give him a ride home. I got to his friend's house in East Side after he didn't even give me the right directions, and he told me he wanted the spare key to his car. I had to drive all the way back home in South Side to get the key. Then I went to downtown to pick up Killol, so he could drive Brother's car home. We got back to Brother's location, and he decides he doesn't fucking want to go home anymore...
I don't know why I've been getting so angry or triggered so much the past few weeks/months. I feel sorry for my car. I was gunning it in the two hours I wasted because I was so angry. Reckless, angry driving. I'm sorry, car.
Really, I wanted to cry because of how angry I was today. So much crying I've been wanting to do, but I haven't. I feel like it might happen at an inappropriate time.
Ahhhhh! So fucking frustrated. Why am I so angry?
I'm tired of being angry...
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment