No more ^_^
I just got a message from SJSU telling me that I am no longer on the wait list for the Social Dance class, yay! No step training, awesome. I dropped it as soon as I got the message. Giving someone else my spot in Step.
Now, my schedule is set. Hopefully, nothing bad happens, like it turns out my enrollment was a computer error XP
Anyway, people are shooting fireworks from Baldwin Elementary. Also, my next-door neighbor was shooting them from his driveway. Loud.
Ok, I'm so happy about my schedule. Official sched:
Monday/Wednesday
0900-1015 AAS 33A (Asian American US History/Politics)
1030-1145 KIN 46A (Beginning Social Dance)
Tuesday/Thursday
0900-1015 PHYS 1 (Elementary Physics)
1030-1145 PHIL 61 (Moral Philosophy)
Tuesdays only 1330-1620 PHYS 1L (Elementary Physics Lab)
Friday
0950-1130 KIN 65A (Beginning Ice Hockey)
This will hopefully be a fun semester. Despite it being another five-day school week. I need more fun. In school. Yeah. Plus, since I would get out relatively early on Fridays and I would be driving my car, I could probably go chill with people afterward :D Yay. I'm getting excited about the possibilities haha. We'll see what happens.
For now, I'm just gonna try to enjoy the next two months before I go back to school. And also remember to sell my old textbooks at some point, no matter how cheap. Almost any money is good money XP haha. Save, save, save...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment