Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yay, Widmer :P

Yesterday, I woke up early to drive Mother to Stockton. Not a fun trip.

Drove back in time to visit the Brother at 1600.

Ate dinner at D's place.

Went home to get ready to go to Angelica's house. I still haven't really met her haha, but Randy invited me because Le told him to. Yeah, fun stuff.

Le gave me a ride :)

People who showed up: Alex O, Randy, Le, Andrew, Cathy, Nancy, Julian, Kiet, Nick S, Ariel, Alvin, Ashley, Randy's suitemate Andy, Ariane, her dance members Jae-Ar and Melfred, Alex's cousin Raul(?), and two guys that I didn't talk to XP

Nick showed me where the last Widmer Hefeweizen was hiding in the fridge ^_^ Haha finally, someone else who drinks wheat beer. Everyone else prefers pale ale or lagers. Or just not beer haha.

Anyway, watched two matches of beer pong before Le took me home at midnight. Nancy, beginner's luck, yeah? Crazy good skills hahaha. Andy is pretty damn awesome at beer pong too. Lots of practice in the dorms haha.


When I went home, my face was flushed, and Mother asked if I drank alcohol. I said there was major game-playing going on. You know how we teenagers get excited when playing games haha.

I haven't had a beer in like a month. Last time was when Tony left a bottle open in the fridge and then got arrested XP

Haha anyway, fun time last night, and it wasn't because I was drunk. I wasn't even drunk. I don't think I was even tipsy. Just really, really warm. Only thing I don't like about drinking (in the summer) is it makes me burn up. Winter drinking, fine, fun. Summer drinking, I need to watch myself.

Oh yeah, Mother was happy and surprised that I was home last night :P See? She can trust me somewhat.


This afternoon (I woke up at 1230 heh), we ate lunch (more like my breakfast) and talked about the past (we do this often). Then we talked about life insurance and such. I have a mental list of the things I want to keep. It includes the dinner table and the chairs. Not for their worth, but for the memories. They're almost as old as I am.

Lots of preparation and anticipation of years to come. And deaths and more. I'm not thinking about it, but Mother is trying to plan ahead :/ Yeah, realistic. I don't want to be realistic right now. But we only started talking about these things because we were talking about Michael Jackson's will -_- Will --> Life insurance --> Debts --> Keepsakes, etc... Don't want the government taking things that mean something to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment