Eastridge today with Claudia. I was a little late because I had to buy food for Mother.
Got to the mall a bit after 1300. Missed the IMAX showing. Got tickets to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen at 1400 instead. Walked around the mall a bit. Talked. Watched the movie.
Pretty awesome movie. I would have to agree with sxephil's take on the movie (btw, sxephil is a YouTuber). As a Michael Bay flick, it did not fail. As a movie in general, it was just ok. But lots of laughs. Megan Fox, awesome :P Isabel Lucas, smokin' as well hahaha. The wankster autobots were ok, not that hilarious. I was shocked, SHOCKED, about what happened to OP.
Overall, the movie was fun :P
But, of course, I'm easily entertained.
After the movie let out, Claudia and I stayed in for a while. We decided to leave when the theatre employees needed to clean up the theatre. Walked toward the entrance. Sat down in front of one of those opaque windows for half an hour. Conversed about movies (I want to watch G.I. Joe and 2012) and school (language classes are a hassle in college).
At 1725, we started walking back toward the rooms, looking for Up @ 1740. Found it. The room was being cleaned. Claudia bought a pretzel because I urged her to buy food :P Then we watched the movie.
I've been hearing about how all my friends cried within the first ten minutes of the movie. Ten minutes, I was sad. It was heartbreaking. But I didn't cry. My eyes got a little watery, but I didn't cry. I might have been fighting it, who knows? But I didn't cry :P Sad movie. Good one. I really sympathized with Carl. And Russel grew on me. And heh, it took me a few minutes to realize he was Asian XP Not used to main Asian characters in cartoons or anything like that.
Sorry, I'm rushing through this. I'm really tired. My shoulder hurts. Been sitting for hours haha.
Anyway, Happy Fourth of July. I hear the police are putting out as many sobriety check points as possible.
Oh yeah, that was my first movie hopping experience. So exciting. I feel so cool. Yeah, ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment