Thursday, July 30, 2009

"The Ugly Truth" and Chili's

Hmm, today I woke up at 0800. Drove to OG around 1100 to buy a philosophy textbook from a dude who goes to SJSU and used to go to OG. Talked a bit about classes and selling books. Then I went home. Watched the first episode of ABDC season 3. I'm catching up! Then I watched National Treasure: The Book of Secrets. Fun stuff.

Later, my mom drove me down to lil Nancy's place. Watched The Ugly Truth with her and her cousin, Anna, from Germany (I learned a bit about Germany). Ate at Chili's for the first time.

So the movie was cool. I didn't really know what it was about. But it turned out to be a pretty funny movie. And as always, Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler are awesome :) Love love love their movies (that I've watched so far). Wish Upon A Star. Knocked Up. 27 Dresses.
300. PS I Love You.

Want to update more, but I have to go pick up my brother. He's finally getting out, even though most of the summer has passed :( Oh well. Let's hope all goes well, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment