It's been two weeks since I had last seen any friends. Today, I finally hung out with Autumn and Maggie.
Chilled at Maggie's for a while, waiting for her stepdad to come home. Then I drove Maggie and Autumn to the mall.
My mission: get a new baseball cap.
Checked out Journey. I didn't really like any of their hats, though Maggie and Autumn liked the fedora look on me. Apparently fits my style haha. Mm, maybe some other time. I didn't buy anything there. Instead, they each bought a pair of shoes. Maggie bought a pair of Harajukus, I think. Autumn bought a pair of Rocket Dogs. After she said she wouldn't haha.
Went to Tilly's. Checked out the baseball caps. Nice stuff. I eventually bought a Fox cap. Actually looks pretty sweet.
I think this was one of the very few times any of my friends have ever seen me purchase any kind of apparel/accessory/etc.
Afterward, we walked around a little bit more. Ended up at the T-Mobile booth because Maggie is gonna get a phone upgrade. Ended up in Victoria's Secret just minutes later. Then Charlotte Russe.
Then finally, we were on our way out of the mall haha. Drove to CD Aquarium to see if there were any turtles for sale. Nope. No more. Not legal haha. Gotta find some other vendor.
Went to Autumn's new house downtown. Pretty frickin' nice place for a downtown space. Got a short tour of her house. Ate some of Autumn's homemade foods :P Tasty stuff. We, plus Roman, played a few of those small group games, like The Right Party, Artist, and The Stick Game. I think that's what they were called. I figured out the first one. The last two, I was completely clueless haha. I'm more likely to figure out the word games than the visual ones XP
Anyway, they finished watching Step Brothers. I had already watched it. For a comedy, its gag reel sucked. Very disappointing.
Looked at some of Autumn and Roman's family album. Fun stuff.
Went downstairs to Autumn's room to look at the SCV chair listing. Not updated. Watched YouTube videos.
Then Maggie's parents came to pick her up, and I drove Autumn back to Maggie's so that she could get her van.
And yeah, that was my fun day ^_^
Next time, we should have a sleepover haha. The last sleepover I went to was Autumn's 16th or 17th birthday party, I don't remember exactly haha.
Hmm, so lately I've been dreaming a lot. I think it might be because I keep waking up. REM sleep apparently happening more often. I can't recall my dreams anymore, but I remember thinking some of them were too violent, too freaky, or just damn strange in an emotional way. I'm gonna try to remember my dreams and update about them. I haven't been able to keep a dream in my memory for more than an hour for a long while now.
Resolutions. Hmm. Haha. My ability to fulfill resolutions gradually diminishes as the year goes on. I only have six left that I may or may not attempt. If I could remember which ones they were, I'd put them here for you to see :P But I don't and they're in my wallet. Next year, I'll keep my list short and more practical/probable haha.
And I wish textbooks weren't so expensive. I only need textbooks for three classes next semester, and the total cost is still in the hundreds. Ordered my Asian American Studies and Physics books from the school bookstore because they happen to be cheapest compared to local bookstores and even Amazon. The book I need for my Philosophy class, I found on Craigslist. Amazon sells used copies for about $45 (plus tax and shipping/handling), while the guy on Craigslist is selling his for $30.50. Good deal, yeah? Hopefully so.
Man, I spent like half an hour this morning posting all my textbooks on Craigslist. I hope I can sell them on there. If I don't sell them by the first of August, I'm just gonna drive them all to Robert's Bookstore and see if I get a good deal there for them. I need to sell my books earlier next time haha. This is pretty late. Not sure I'll get any good prices, but we'll see. Need to get back some money. Tuition going up by about $600-700 for CSU undergrads, financial aid not going up that much. But eh, I feel worse for people who don't receive FA :/
Mm, I think that's all I want to say for now. Just wanted to put something up since it's been more than two weeks since my last entry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment