had a snowball fight today :P They're supposed to be pacifists. Or so people say.
Rahul, Shiva, and I went to the Snow Day thing hosted by SJSU's AS. It was smaller than I thought it would be. Quite a few lil kids as well.
We had some fun tossing chunks of shaved ice (not actually snow, you know) at each other. Though, tossing was technically not allowed. Eh -shrug- Hmm, it was "raining snow," as Shiva put it. Oh, Matt C joined us. Apparently, the snow likes to fall on me a lot -_-
Shiva attacked me with snowballs, trying to kill me -_- The first one was a cheap shot. We weren't even standing on the snow/ice yet. And the snowball went down the back of my shirt >_< Refreshing, yes, because I was feeling hot, but it was also too much of a shock. Later, when we were on the snow, she got some of it in the pocket of my jacket, my mouth, and my eyes/glasses. Dirty snow >_< I almost fell too. It was slippery >_>
When I left for class, I still had snow in my pocket. When I was sitting in class, I emptied my pocket. Must have looked strange.
Didn't really do much else today, except go to Linguistics and Sociology.
Oh, I watched Shiva take a nap O_O or try to. Not really :P While she was resting her eyes, I was listening to music. And I think I fell asleep for two minutes. I need more sleep.
Hm, did some catching up with Mike from Kendo. Had a conversation about knives. I'm using Brother's buck knife, and Jonathan (was that his name? >_>) has a switchblade. Yeah.
Oh, and apparently, I really am supposed to hug Shiva back :O It's a non-optional social convention. Though, I think we forgot to mention "non-optional."
Light rail ride home with Harrison was somewhat quiet. Because he's sick >_> Hm. But the lil conversation was good. Haha yes, I wish I had a girlfriend so I could hug her all I want -grins and nods- haha. It would be nice. I'd give a real hug then, I'm sure. Now, my hugs are just... not as real as I should want them to be. I don't know any other way of putting it. Besides, I've already said something about this before, yeah? Hugs, what I think of hugs. Yeah, if only I could explain better, then you would really understand how I feel about hugs. But for now, all you need to know is that I'm still working on the hugs. At least the hugs for people closest to me. Everybody else apparently can get all the hugs they want from me -shrug- I'm weird like that. There's some logic in there. Or maybe just irrationality...
What else? What else? Oh, yesterday, I realized that Kilani has been sitting on the bench adjacent to me on Tuesday and Thursday mornings for the past few weeks. My peripherals have only been telling me that a blue-haired chick has been sitting next to me. I never looked directly at her to know that it was her XP Until yesterday. Some catching up there.
Today, she was there again, but I didn't say anything 'cause we were both doing our own reading and homework assignments. No need for conversation.
QTIP stuff:
1st Queer Prom. March 25. 8-11pm. In the University Room. If you wanna go, you can go as long as you're 18+ years old. $5 presale. $7 at the door. $5 at the door if you show up in formal attire.
3rd Annual Drag Show. April 29. In Morris Daily Auditorium. Dunno the time or prices yet.
That's all for now. But yeah, if you wanna go to either of those, feel free to join us :D
This weekend, I do not know what I will be doing. Other than homework. Tomorrow is a free day. I might go to the library to pick up a book that I requested. It's finally arrived! Breathless, Dean Koontz's latest novel. Which other author's work would it be, hm? Anyway, my weekend is quite free. No plans, I don't think. Sunday is the start of Daylight Savings Time and also Pi Day :D Yay, more sunlight, later dusk.
I feel like there's something else going on this weekend that I should remember, that I might want to attend. Hmm.
Oh, and it seems that I've been hanging out with a crazy person for the past few months. I did not know this. It was brought to my attention last night. By the crazy person herself. Yeah, hm, sounds dangerous, no?
Anyway, it's 11. Should I go to bed? Much homework and writing to catch up on.
Ooh, almost half the semester is gone. Semester is going by sooo faaast D: Part of me is glad that breaks are just that much closer. However, that means three months of not seeing some college friends. But high school friends, maybe, yes?
Mm, I've been thinking a lot. Not news. Just saying. The things I've been thinking about are bothering the hell out of me. Same things, I suppose. I'm just being obsessive as usual. I still wish I would stop haha. Someone, please make me stop XP Endless supply of hugs for you if you can make me stop obsessing (at least negatively obsessing) haha.
Blah. I should go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment