Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hip Hop midterm tomorrow

For which I do not need to prepare XP

But I went to campus around 15h00 to chill with Shiva 'cause I really needed to get out of the f'n house. And hip hop was an excuse.

Did some online reading for Sociology. Shiva and I talked. She practiced for hip hop. I "helped." I'm sure I spent most of the time laughing at her though :P PB&J sandwiches. Listened to some of my music, trying to avoid sad songs. More dancing. Tiredness, a lot of it on my part. I felt like my head kept rolling to the side. At least I wasn't falling asleep on my bike, hm.

Shiva and I fought for my iPod at one point because I wanted to listen to "Wedding Dress" by TaeYang. Why couldn't I listen to it? T-T It's such a good song. Who cares if it brings back some memories?

Anyway, for hip hop, I've got the choreo in my head. I know how the moves are supposed to look. I just don't stay on beat very well when I'm being watched >_> It's a lil unnerving.

Mm, that was all fun. Oh yeah, Shiva's starting to hug me again >_< I'm being conditioned. Like Pavlov's dog. No, not really. It's not classical conditioning. There's no bell. And there's no reward or joy associated with the hugs XP haha jk jk. But yeah, apparently, I can't leave until I hug her now -_- Why can't I just stand there, receive the hug, and go? It's so simple. Why must I actively return the hug to leave? Mm.


Anyway, light rail. Oh, light rail people. Really? You worry me sometimes.

So I got to the San Antonio just in time for the light rail. I got on. I was gonna sit in the bike area with my bike because no one was there. But this Indian guy grabbed my bike and offered to put it on the rack for me. I said, "No, thank you." But he wouldn't listen. And he couldn't get the bike up because it was heavy and he was kinda short. I told him that he didn't have to put my bike up, that he could just put it back down. But he kept trying. Eventually, I decided to help him put it up.

We got it up. I thanked him. Then he continued to talk to me (I couldn't really understand his accent all that well). About bike riding. Being the nice person that I am, I listened. He used to ride his bike to the light rail last year. Then he lost his bike. But he used to ride his bike everywhere in India (specifically New Delhi) and here. He wants to ride a motorcycle. (At this point, he sits down on the seat next to me and shakes my hand) His name is Carry. He's 32 years old. He's single and lives alone. He's been in America for one and a half years. He has business partners, and their company works for Fortune 500 companies. If I gave him my number, he could hook me up with jobs O_o

He asked if I took the light rail every day. He said he would look forward to seeing me on the light rail every day. We could share lunches >_> He could find a basket for my bike at the flea market for cheap. Mm hmm.

Throughout this whole conversation, all I could do was grin and nod. I went along with the conversation because initially I thought the guy was joking around. Then he asked for my phone number, but I told him I didn't have a cell phone. So he gave me his number >_> Told me to call him when I wanted to talk business. He'll give me a job, and I'll get him a job when I graduate O_o

His stop was at Capitol. Just before he got off the light rail, he offered a parting handshake. Again, being nice, I shook his hand. As we were shaking, his left arm came around me and pulled me in for what I thought was going to be a hug (because I've met strangers who hug on first meetings. Strange but true). Instead, he kissed my cheek @_@ and then he was off. It happened so quick that I didn't even have time to react.

Yeah, eh. That last part reminded me of the DirecTV guy from a few years ago -_- Do you remember who I'm talking about? Well, I felt the same way today as I did that day. Except that today, the feeling came after the re-running of the incident in my head.

Brother really needs to get me that pocketknife or pepper spray soon >_<

But yeah, I raced home from the light rail. Scrubbed my hands and face with soap. Now, I'm good.

I am not good at dealing with people. Strangers. People. You just never know what kinda person you're gonna talk to. They can appear to be so nice at first, and then shit happens. Ugh.


You, you know who you are, my experiences don't even compare to yours, but I know how you feel -_- We're magnets. It's scary. But at least now you have someone to protect you :) That's good. I wish I had someone to protect me -_- hahaha. Aiyah..

Ugh, why am I so timid? So easily manipulated, so easily taken advantage of. It's pathetic. I'm pathetic. Ugh.

From now on, gotta keep the damn headphones on. That was the method. Why did I stray from the method?

I feel like I need help now.. Ahhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment