Sunday, June 20, 2010

The future's so blurry, and when it does come into focus...

Just for a moment, I shut my eyes and wait until I feel the blurriness come back.

----

College can be so frustrating... So a bit of not-fun stuff occurred on Thursday. I checked my SJSU account. The Financial Aid fee deferral notes were missing from my account, and my fees hadn't been paid yet. I freaked out, thinking SJSU was gonna drop my classes on Friday. So I went to campus on Friday to see if there was a mistake. But the SSC was closed for internal departmental shtuff.

So I hung out with Shiva and Brian for the rest of the day haha. But when I got home (had to walk home because Mother decided to wash her car), I checked my email and saw that the Bursar's office replied to an email I had sent the night before. They said that my account has a deferral and the payment due date was pushed back. So apparently, I should be ok. Grr, why haven't they changed the due date on my account? That would have been great to know. Save me from the extra stress.

This past week has just been completely stressful.

Now, if all this financial stuff works out, I will just have to worry about the three classes I'll be taking. I'd worry about books too, but Shiva has helped me with getting cheaper books XP Thank you.


Delete delete delete...

There was supposed to be more to this entry than just SJSU-related stuff... But I don't know what to say other than everything I just deleted... And I don't even know why I typed any of it out. I knew I was going to delete all of it, hm.

Ah, I'm tired...

Haha so much for a long and meaningful entry. I reduced this post by more than three-quarters, and now it's just a lame-ass entry about nothing important. Hmph.

Oh, how I miss the days of Xanga and LiveJournal when I posted every lame thought that passed through my brain -sigh-


Anyway, today is Father's Day. I hope you're all going to celebrate with your dads. Or at least wish them a Happy Father's Day.

Hope you have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment