So I went to the Financial Aid and Bursar's offices to figure out what the heck is going on with my funds and my account. Back and forth for a while. What a hassle. But it was all settled in the end. FA is gonna disburse my funds Wednesday night (hopefully), which should cover the rest of my fees by Thursday morning. And Thursday, the Bursar's office will hopefully not drop any of my classes.
This whole thing took a lot longer than I had expected it to -_- But it's over. And I'm hoping it all goes well.
Anyway, spent the rest of the day hanging out with Shiva in her room. Didn't go anywhere or do anything, except chillax and be comfy there on her bed. I try to steal her bed quite often. Not literally, but you know what I mean. Anyway, we talked about silly stuff. Did silly things. She kept tickling me T-T Retaliation! Muahahaha...
And again, I must say Shiva has interesting roommates. Or an interesting roommate, since I haven't really talked to the others. But yeah, a bee flew into her roommate's room, and she was kinda freaking out about it. She asked us to help get rid of the bee. But we didn't really wanna get up and go over to do anything. But the roommate started whining/whimpering >_> haha I felt bad and got up. Went over and used a cup and index card to get the bee outside.
First time where I saw the cup and index card thing work well :D The bee didn't fly back into the room to sting me XD haha... As painful and sad as that is, I have laughed at people who have had that happen to them XD
Anyway, lots of fun conversation and stuff today. But I can't really recall much to update about haha XP
Oh, so SF Pride this weekend. Anyone going on Sunday? I wanna go. Though, I don't have much money to do anything >_> But I wanna go. Haha didn't I say something in a blog last year about this year's Pride? Hmm, I'll have to go back and read that.
Anyway, stuff planned for the next few weeks? Maybe.
Pride this weekend. Most likely jean shopping with Harrison next weekend (Who wants to join us? Harrison can probably give rides if you need it). Music in the Park on July 8, if I remember. Summer session starts on the 12th.
Dunno what else there is to look forward to. Harrison's planning a movie night and a water balloon fight. I hope I won't be busy for either of those. I've been hearing of other potential movie nights, but so far it's only been noise and not actual plans. Beach plans haven't been heard of much lately ): Maybe sometime the last two weeks of summer break, I'll go to the beach. Somehow.
So tiiired. I wonder whose fault that is.... Hmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment