Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I think I have a very light sunburn on my legs and lips...

I went to campus today around 11 to see if I could talk to the Sociology Department about a summer class I'm waiting on. Need the add code before next Wednesday so I can apply for Financial Aid. The professor for SOCI 154 still hasn't emailed me back T-T Makes me sad. I want that class! I'd get to stay on campus all day Mondays and Wednesdays for five weeks.

Anyway, going to the Department didn't really help any. Sad. So I'm just gonna wait till Sunday or Monday. If I still don't get an email, then I'll add another class (whose professor will hopefully give me an add code). If I end up with only the Statistics class I already signed up for, then I can't get aid and I'll have to pay about $1200. And I don't plan to drop that class because it seems I'd still have to pay the 1200. Plus a $20 processing fee -_-

After this whole thing, I sat at a picnic table for about an hour, reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies XD I find it funny that Mrs Schwalen recommended this book to me haha. But it's a good book -nod-

Mm, then I hung out with Shiva for the rest of the day haha. We were in her dorm for a while, doing summer class schedule stuff and other things. Talked a bit with two of her roommates (such interesting people). Then Shiva and I went outside to chill and talk in front of CVB. We migrated quite a bit around that area. From the steps to the square thingy to the grass to a bench to another bench. Also, interesting conversation topics haha.

Intriguing indeed.

Oh, we watched high school graduates in green gowns walk past us to the Event Center. I don't remember which high school uses green gowns, hm. Oh, we also watched a guy on fixed-gear bike bump into a trash can, which was definitely not firmly attached to the ground haha.

When Shiva started feeling cold (lots of wind apparently, despite all the sunshine), we went back into CVB, and interesting games ensued. I was like a lost little kid for a while T-T So mean of her.

Anyway, stuff stuff stuff... That's all I'm updating about today haha. Just thinking today was a pretty good day. Went home happy, and Mother didn't even really yell at me. Probably because the sun was still out when I came home.

So tiiired now @_@


Oh yeah, I learned of a secret today XD Quite intriguing. It's an awesome secret, and it totally made my day :P

Anyway, I don't really know what else to say. But I liked today for the most part. I got to be outside and stuffs ^_^ Couldn't ask for more. Well, I could, but I'm not gonna be greedy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment