So today, I went to Oakridge with Shiva. We met up at the Ohlone-Chynoweth light rail station and walked to the mall.
We watched the first showing of "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time." I saw Jovany working the register :P Anyway, I didn't really know anything about the storyline. But the movie was all right, somewhat interesting. Really, I liked the music the most haha. And Garsiv was my favorite character, even if his part wasn't really all that crucial to the plot :P Oh yea, Shiva pointed out that the Persians all had European accents XD Oh, British actors and their accents haha.
Anyway, after the movie, Shiva and I went shopping >_> Kinda. More like she picked out stuff and I tried them on haha. She tried to get my opinion in on the choices, but, like I say over and over again, I do not like shopping, am not fun to shop with, and would never wish to shop. First time in a really long time that anyone outside of my family has tried to help me buy clothes XD In the end, I bought two pairs of shorts from Target for about $36. Shiva bought stuff too haha.
Food from Sbarro. Pizza and bread sticks. First time eating from there for me. Apparently not as good as the other times Shiva has gotten food from Sbarro.
Ooh, I saw Trieu twice with his family. Once in the food court and the other time at the theater. He and I need to hang out more often haha. Been way too long.
Haha when Shiva and I walked around the mall, a girl working at one of those makeup island thingies tried to stop us to try some lip gloss or something. I was gonna keep going. But Shiva had to reply and stop XP As she was being pulled in, I slowly walked away and ignored the chick. I waited in front of a store window looking at skateboard sets. I want the Pacman board :D It was pretty awesome. 90 bucks too.
Anyway, Shiva and I decided to head to campus around 17h30. Light rail from Oakridge to Ohlone, from Ohlone to San Antonio. Haha while we were waiting for the light rail at Oakridge, there was a mom there with her son, who was climbing on a fence. All I can remember about her was that she kept scolding her son for climbing the fence and saying stuff about the police and Internal Affairs or something O_o
Haha a while after we got on the light rail to campus, some dude, who might have been drunk, asked Shiva for her phone number XP Denied. And ignored haha. When we got off the light rail, he said "Good bye, ladies." When we were outside the light rail, he tapped on the window and waved at us. I would call this a mild interaction... Whew haha.
Mm, on campus, I spent like three hours in Shiva's room before I had to go home. She was doing her reading, while I was napping from time to time. Fun stuff XP Mm... Wish I could have stayed instead of going home. I was getting sooo comfy too haha -_- Didn't wanna get up -grumblegrumble- Why did I get up? ):
Mm, fun day. Lots of awesome, fun times... :)
Going home was terrible.. I was gonna complain about it, but whatever. Fuck it.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna be on campus to talk to Financial Aid people. Will probably take Stats and Social Problems this summer. 9h00 classes four days a week -_- It's like semester all over again. Except longer class times. Mm, fun stuff.
Ooh, get to sign up for Fall classes next Tuesday at 10h40, yay. Kinda got my schedule planned for Fall. Hope I get all morning classes again like my first two semesters of college. I miss that kinda schedule. Could get out early in the day.
Oh, I just did some math haha. I have 77 units right now. Junior status, woot. Add in two summer courses. I'll have 83 at the end of summer. That means after Fall semester, I'll have at least 95 units. Up to Senior status. Does that mean I'd have to start thinking about/applying for graduation? Hmm.
Back to the 77 units... That consists of 42 units for my Core GE, 2 units for PE courses, 27 units earned from testing (APs), and 6 units for just-for-fun classes. One of those just-for-fun classes was Intro to Sociology. Because of that class, of the 42 units I need for my major, I got 3 out of the way (Going to get 6 more out of the way this summer). So I still need 39 (or 33 after summer) for my major. 77 + (6 + 33) = 116. That's like another two semesters and a summer's worth of classes. And then I'd only need like two more electives to get the minimum 120 units for graduation.
And then I've got my Philosophy minor, which would be another 18 units. But I've taken Moral Philosophy. So that takes out 3 units. So 15 needed for my minor (a whole semester's worth of classes). So 116 + 15 = 131. If I did my math right and I stick to this plan, I could possibly graduate with 131 units in Fall 2011. Latest would probably be Spring 2012.
All this just means I've been on track for a timely graduation without realizing it XD hahaha. And here I thought I'd be graduating after five or six years of college. Though, of course, I could decide to change my major or something. That could get in the way of a timely graduation.
Blah. Life better work out somewhat well for all this crap and stuff I'm putting myself through -_- haha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha, yes, you were really comfortable. And you think I'm too comfortable with you. xP
ReplyDeleteNo Sheikh Amar and his ostriches? :P
And hey, you seem to be looking up for the future. Good~
If you still need help, I can help you figure out classes stuff this week(-end).