I finally visited Santa Teresa High School. 7-8 months. Haven't set foot on the campus since mid-June. The theatre is still under construction. Don't know when that's gonna be done.
I decided to be a good kid and try to sign in at the office. No visitors allowed -_- So I just walked around campus. And yeah, I was alone. It was fine. No ID. I didn't think I'd need it. Mm.
I visited all the teachers I could: Schwalen, Thomas, Phipps, Worden, Dimas, Madame, Mr. K, Murray, old Mr. Reed, Wilson, and Mr. Mead. I would have visited Uchiyama if I knew where she was. I don't think Alfano would have remembered me.
I recognized some of the high school kiddies in some of the classes. In Phipps' class, holy cow! Linda Phan tackled me into the wall for a hug. That hurt, but hey, I felt the love.
Hm, I did a lot of maneuvering around buildings to avoid Rasmussen on his golf cart haha.
At lunch, I went to look for familiar people. I ran into Danielle. Ran into Linda again. Saw Jenn Phan. Diana Nguyen, whom I never really talked to. Then I found Francisco near the lunch lines. Man, it was hard finding people. Everyone dispersed and found new places and new people to hang with :( Then, when I was walking with Franny, I saw Kristen Pham from afar haha. Called out her name. Hugs. Some catching up. Can't believe she's a Sophomore now haha. She had Murray after lunch. And from there, I went into Wilson's room.
Man, a lot of things were the same, and a lot of things changed. So weird. Like, Murray. He looks good. Slim and all haha. He was almost unrecognizable :P
After Wilson's, I went to see Mr. Mead. Freshmen Algebra class, wow. I've never really seen Mead that frustrated before :O But yeah, freshmen, they'll learn to be better students. Well, hopefully.
Haha all day, I was getting stares from people. Kinda weird -_- Scary, even. And I was trying to be inconspicuous. Took off the usual hat and headphones until after the school let out.
Oh, so Claudia Guizar came to visit as well. Third time I met her in person haha. We talk more online :P Funky. Anyway, we hung out for a few hours. Talked to Raymond Tiet for a while after 7th period.
Then Claudia and I just followed IRC folks. What fun. Oh, we also went to Starbucks. Second time I bought something from there haha. Had to. Hadn't eaten all day till then. A Naked drink and an egg salad sandwich.
Hm, watched the Opening Ceremony, and then Claudia left for her class. It was really quick because it was in the gym and basketball had a game tonight.
Committees started at about 7. So from about 4:30 till then, I just chilled with the committee chairs. People kept telling me to eat the free pizza. I didn't. I should have. Why didn't I? I just didn't feel like eating. I'm a strange one, I know.
Anyway, when committees started, instead of watching committees like I had originally planned, I just rode on the back of the golf cart as Phipps or Madame drove. Phipps is a crazy driver. I nearly fell off when he drove -_- I think he was trying to throw me off.
So mother picked me up at 7:30. I hugged Madame and Phipps goodbye. Told them I might come again tomorrow.
I hope I do. I really wanna watch the Closing Ceremony. Always enjoy the rapporteur speeches. Or raps. Or profound words. Or sermons :P
Mm, I don't know why I don't put in more details in my entries anymore. Oh well. No one reads this right now haha.
Hmm, I suppose I will be saving Sunday for my homework. Nothing due Monday, but I should try to stay on top of things. Ah, where's the time management and motivation?
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment