So my mom and I were just going home, and there was a car in front to the right of us. I could see two people smoking on the driver side. I thought, "Ok, two smokers in the same car. Nothing new." Then, as the cars moved forward, they threw their LIT cigarettes out the windows -__- I have no problem with smoking, but I do feel agitated when people litter. Especially on a nice clean street. Well, relatively clean, but that's beside the point. I wouldn't have thought anything if the cigarettes were rubbed or burned out, but I could still see the embers flying off the cigarettes. What if the cigarettes fell into someone else's car or their own? There have been incidents where cars were lit on fire because of discarded lit cigarettes. Even a few cases where the lighter ignites fumes in the car, causing an explosion. And there were times where a discarded lit cigarette caused fire damage in a residential area because it ignited some shrubs.
People can kill people because of some small indiscretion. Why should I care? Yeah, we all die anyway, but I'd prefer we all die from either natural causes or giant stupidity instead of small stupidity.
Mm, then they threw a cup out of the car too -_- Geez.
I don't know. I told my mom, and then she kept staring at them. I looked at them once. She said they were a bunch of white, teenaged girls. "White people are supposed to be proper, but they are not being proper. They're being rude." Haha I thought, "Mom, all people should be nice and respectful. And it's not because they're white."
Aaanyway, today, I spent a few hours helping B (a really close family friend. I used to call him D on LiveJournal, but I thought "why not change it up?" :P Haha) rearrange furniture in my mom's room and mine. Something to do with Feng Shui. I think. I don't know. My mom's superstitious.
Man, it was a lot of work. Dressers, bed, bed frame thing, TV, TV stand. That's my mom's room. My room: long chair (that was my bed). Moved that into the living room. Took a bit of figuring to get it through the door. Since my brother's been sleeping on an airbed in my room and I wasn't sleeping in my room anyway, my mom thought we should take my chair out. Probably gonna sell it on Craigslist for 200 or 300. For now, it will rest in the living room where I sleep on the couch haha. Oh, and we took the small reclining chair in the living room and put it in my room. So it's at the "head" of the airbed. And B took a small table I had in my room to his home. My junior high and high school diplomas have no place to go but into my dresser. Oh well.
Ahh, so much more space in both bedrooms now. Finally. I won't get yelled at for tripping on my brother when he's sleeping anymore.
I think I'm going to reorganize my room soon. It's gotten a little disorderly in my drawers. My closet was always disorderly because of all my mom's and brother's stuff. I've already gotten rid of most of my old, worn-out clothes.
Not gonna spend money on new clothes. Instead, I told my brother that if he had any clothes he stopped wearing, he should give them to me to wear unless he wanted to give them to someone else. He said ok. I'm going back to my hand-me-down stage :P I don't care. He's got quite a few things he doesn't wear anymore. He got past his "preppy" phase. I don't know what people call it really, though. I don't care. His shirts and jeans are nice. I especially like his jeans, no matter how ridiculously expensive they are. I just like guy jeans. Comfy, not tight. Bigger pockets. I tend to carry a lot of things on my person. Just to be prepared haha.
Girl jeans suck because I can't find any with sufficient pockets. Always too tight or too small to fit anything in comfortably. I mean, my keys don't even want to go in. Though, I do have a favorite pair because it's so roomy and has big pockets! Haha. It's just got flashy, Asian-designed back pockets. But it's good. I like 'em. They're not tight haha. Why do girls wear such tight jeans? It's true we don't have anything down there to be constricted, but still. Geez...
But anyway, back to reorganizing my room.... I need to find stuff. Nothing in particular right now, but I need to have that room capability, you know? Usually, the only time my room is organized well enough is when I first move into the room. It stays neat for a few weeks. Then my family goes in and out, taking stuff out and putting stuff in. I do so too. Of course. It's my room. Yeah, things just go in different drawers or get hidden by the new things, and I can't find them anymore. Well, except my clothes. My clothes are fine. I don't have that much to keep track of. Mm, anyway, I guess I just like to reorganize, throw pointless stuff out (though I have letting-go issues), and go through the memories haha.
Ah, memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment