So today, the EDCO4 final took place. I walked to class from the light rail with Lisa. In class, I gave her my shirt that says "I *insert pink heart* SHOES" on the front. I told her about the shirt two days ago, and since she loves shoes, I thought it would make sense to let her have the shirt haha. When I wear that shirt, I feel weird :P because I don't care about shoes and people always ask if it's true haha.
Anyway, I spent the whole two hours and fifteen minutes on my final. Lots and lots of writing. My pinky and ring finger hurt. My index finger and thumb got sore too haha. Too much pressure XP
When I left the class, I shook Mrs. J's hand. Then I was going to leave, but then I checked my text messages. I got one from Amy (forty minutes late) telling me to make sure Lisa didn't leave school. So I waited outside the classroom door. People passing by kept staring at me. The few people leaving the class after me stared at me haha. Then I decided to go back in and just say that I was waiting for Lisa and Albert to finish so we could go on the light rail together.
When we finally left the class, I steered us in a different direction toward Amy and Christine (new friend of mine haha, went to Pioneer). They made chocolate chip cookies and brownies for Lisa. They also made a birthday card. Fun stuff.
Then we all went to the Faculty Offices so that I could pick up my Essay 5 from Prof Williams. I had a small chat with her. Talked, smiled, and hugged. I was kinda rushing because my friends and I decided to go eat and celebrate Lisa's birthday.
Before we left for the light rail, we just had to take pictures in front of the little fountain haha. Amy and Lisa were freaking about bees, but we still took the photos. Good stuff.
The light rail: I didn't think we'd find enough seats for the five of us (Lisa, Amy, Christine, Albert, and me) to sit together. But we did! Yay! Lots of chatter. Kindergarten field trip, but they got off the light rail early.
The five of us got off at Ohlone-Chynoweth. Two cars. Lisa drove Albert and me to Buca di Beppo first. Amy and Christine had to go get a coupon haha. Oh, and secretly get Steven Floresca to come as a surprise.
All good fun at the restaurant. Our server was a guy named Christopher. Nice guy. The service was slow, but that's understandable because it was a slow lunch.
All we got were baked ravioli and pepperoni pizza. Didn't want to get so much that we couldn't finish anything haha. And wanted to save money. It totaled about $35, but the coupon took off $10 or so. Oh and there was cake. Strawberry velvet, mmmm.
Mm, what else? Oh, I did not go see the restroom haha. Everyone kept saying we need to see the restrooms haha. Then we started talking about unisex restrooms and other hella random stuff.
Haha too many jokes. I'm gonna remember them all XP
But yeah, today was fun and awesome ^_^ Honestly, I didn't think I would still be friends with Lisa after high school. She used to just be the girl who was in my Econ group with Kaylee, Emerald, Ayana, and Kim. And that other girl, I don't remember her name :O I think it was Kelly. I'm not really sure :x
Hm, who would have thought over a year ago that I would be celebrating Lisa's birthday? haha What luck :) I didn't think I'd still talk to her after high school, seriously. We never really talked much when we did our Econ project.
Anyway, yeah, today was good. Lots of laughs. Good food. Fun pictures.
Ahh, one more final! Monday. And then school's over for real. Yay! Can't wait to do my happy dance haha. And then visit ST on Friday :D Probably focus a little more on the teachers this time. We'll see.
Mm, so this weekend, I'm just gonna study for Anthropology. Study session tomorrow in the MLK. Gonna cram as much information as I can onto a yellow 4x6 index card that Prof Karpf gave us.
Hmm, I think that's all I'm gonna say. I'm tired. I feel like I'm gonna have a food coma now haha. Maybe an ice cream will wake me up :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was also Kathleen's Birthday!
ReplyDelete