Saturday, May 16, 2009

New monitor?

I got a new TV screen/computer monitor -__- Why? I don't really know. We're tight on money, but the family is still spending on things we don't need -_- Yet, Mother loves to scold us children for how we spend money.

Anyway, yeah, it's big. 19-inch screen. And I can watch my local channels now :P Both analog and digital until analog is phased out.

No study group today. Canceled plans, how fun. Mm, but I'll study. I need to. Anthropology is difficult. But I'm tired -_-

Can't wait till I get my grades, register for classes, and throw out needless past homework. I've already started preliminary elimination of homework. I've kept the good stuff, the memorables. Still a lot of papers, but less than before. Can't wait till I put away all this stuff for the summer.

Ok, I'm really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment